Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kelvintan

Electrical Quotation For 4-Room Bto

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Guys,

Those who posted here and PM'ed me, i tried my best to reply already.

If anyone still needs it or i missed it, just let me know.

I'm done with renovating my flat, and all is well. My partner prefers not to share photos as it's private, but if my word counts for anything, it's great. The same contractor helped me with electrical and LED lighting (20-50% below what balestier/jalan besar shops are charging) in-house, but also happen to be a general contractor for carpentry, vinyl flooring, solid surface and plumbing.

I'm getting him to help with my office's renovation as well.

So hope this good contractor will be able to serve more of the bros and sis here.

All the best! :)

Hi Kelvintan

Care to give me your contact for electrical works? I was quoted $130 per point for wiring and installation .. i think this is a high price for a BTO flat as all the wiring have already been run and probably need to do looping..am not sure

Hi Kelvin

Cld I have the contact for your electrician?
Came across your quotation and its really reasonable =)

Or if anyone has the electrician's contact..care to share? pls pm me..thanks!!

Hi Guys,

Those who posted here and PM'ed me, i tried my best to reply already.

If anyone still needs it or i missed it, just let me know.

I'm done with renovating my flat, and all is well. My partner prefers not to share photos as it's private, but if my word counts for anything, it's great. The same contractor helped me with electrical and LED lighting (20-50% below what balestier/jalan besar shops are charging) in-house, but also happen to be a general contractor for carpentry, vinyl flooring, solid surface and plumbing.

I'm getting him to help with my office's renovation as well.

So hope this good contractor will be able to serve more of the bros and sis here.

All the best! :)

Hi Kelvin and anyone else who have been given his contact for the electrical works. Can you guys give me the contact number of this electrician as well. Thanks a lot. Looking forward to your replies asap as i am already in the process of starting renovation works. :(

Hi Kelvin,

Seem like your inbox is full and unable to receive any new message, hope you see this post.

Could you pm your electrician contact or anyone who had received the electrician contact from Kelvin would kindly forward the contact to me and other forumers?

Thanks

Hi there,

Can anyone advice on how ID quote/charge by lighting point?

I have been charge by total numbers of downlights and T5 led lights for lighting point.

Is this standard practise for ID to charge that way?

Other then charging me the lighting point, ID also charge me installation of per downlights and T5 led lights. :(

Edited by stitch85

Replied most of you, hope i haven't missed anyone out!

stitch85, seems like it's common for contractors to charge by per point. You wouldn't want them to charge by lump sum instead, which can be a lot less transparent. I guess the price is broken down for lighting point and lighting installation because different type of appliance has different effort, and hence the costs of installation. For example, a downlight has the same type of lighting point (cabling) as a ceiling light, but installing a ceiling light costs a bit more as drilling is required.

Replied most of you, hope i haven't missed anyone out!

stitch85, seems like it's common for contractors to charge by per point. You wouldn't want them to charge by lump sum instead, which can be a lot less transparent. I guess the price is broken down for lighting point and lighting installation because different type of appliance has different effort, and hence the costs of installation. For example, a downlight has the same type of lighting point (cabling) as a ceiling light, but installing a ceiling light costs a bit more as drilling is required.

Hi kelvin,

May I have the electrician contact too?

Thanks in advance!