Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
temenggong

Cheap And Good - Renoguyz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hello! may i have the contacts for nick? and if it's convenient, the quotation that he provided you for reference as well? thanks in advance! =)

After searching high and low for a suitable company to renovate our 4-room resale, my fiance and I finally found Nick from Renoguyz!

His quote is competitive as we're doing quite a bit (toilets, kitchen, master bedroom, windows and grilles, electrical, etc)..useful especially for those on a tight budget..Nick was able to quickly understand our requirements and provide extremely useful advice and ideas..what we liked was his practicality, which helped us to clarify what we exactly wanted for our home. But beware! He has a tendency to digress a a bit during discussions, so don't make an appointment with him if you don't have time!

Nick's friendly and casual style makes us feel comfortable in talking to him..the chemistry is important I think. We'll go shopping for tiles soon, and my fiance and I are soooo looking forward to that!

Will update this t-blog as and when..in the mean time, here are some "before" pictures...ciao!

tn_gallery_62571_459_24446.jpg

tn_gallery_62571_459_36693.jpg

Hi Temenggong, could you PM me Nick contact details? 2 more questions 1. is he a ID or main contractor as I'm looking for main contractor. 2. Can share your contract ? Many thanks! coralangel13@hotmail.com

Edited by chervin

Hi ,

Pls share with me his contact. I really need a contractor who is good and good workmanship for my 4 rm resale.. Rather urgently in need and my budget is rather tight. Thx in advance..

Hi Temenggong,

can share Nick's contact and quote?

you can pm or email me at phahrenheit@hotmail.com

kinda new to this.

thanks

J

Edited by Phahrenheit