Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bianzi

Self Designed House.. Project 2014

Gosh I haven been doing research on electric points man... And my quotes have not come... Waiting for the big bomb!

Yes, matter of fact $6k plus. Practically complete rewiring.

28 x 13A double point, 2 aircon switch, oven point, 3 way & 2 way switches, 6 data point, TV point all rooms and maybe phone as well.

1 x kill switch too, or maybe 2, new DB boxes etc. Anyway, now still "bleeding" badly..... :jawdrop:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

After seeing how you all worry for the electrical cost keep me wondering about mine too.

Think I better go and double check on my no. of points, hope my costing will not be too high :bow::bow::bow:

TV console blues... :help: i need to think of a design for my contractor by this weekend... still thinking if i shd do a suspended tv console or a free standing one...

i love the grafunkt line series console.. but not going to pay $3k for that... crazy price to pay for a tv console... so maybe i shd make one.. that looks like that.. but contractor said it is going to be expensive as they are going to paint over with wood finishing....sigh...

Free standing ones

- more scandi looking

- more storage space,...

Suspended tv console

Pros - clean look and easier to mop and vacuum :rolleyes:

Cons - can't take heavy stuff with limited space...as u can't be building a double layer suspended tv console.. looks so bulky and out of place

Decisions.. decisions :help:

TV console blues... :help: i need to think of a design for my contractor by this weekend... still thinking if i shd do a suspended tv console or a free standing one...

i love the grafunkt line series console.. but not going to pay $3k for that... crazy price to pay for a tv console... so maybe i shd make one.. that looks like that.. but contractor said it is going to be expensive as they are going to paint over with wood finishing....sigh...

Free standing ones

- more scandi looking

- more storage space,...

Suspended tv console

Pros - clean look and easier to mop and vacuum :rolleyes:

Cons - can't take heavy stuff with limited space...as u can't be building a double layer suspended tv console.. looks so bulky and out of place

Decisions.. decisions :help:

One man meat may be another poison ...

However I will lean more to suspended TV console.

Best you brainstorm the things you will be putting on it and how you wish it to be.

List all the pros and cons and then decide on it.

C volunteered to do the shampoo rack for me in the master bathroom for free using solid surface top..so he sent me the pics today... Option to do 2 shelves or 3... After considering I decided not to do this...felt bad rejecting his offer but somehow it doesn't feel right

Pic is before wall tiling

001A4A26-6289-4C3F-9C30-1CAD66C0A5DA_zps

E284A0B9-330F-4E05-9D63-4551EDE12C88_zps

Edited by bianzi

U r gonna love ur sonos! I have the playbar, sub and two play3. Super duper love them!

Edited by Bashful

• Like 1

Did u wall

Mount ur play bar?

U r gonna love ur sonos! I have the playbar, sub and two play3. Super duper love them!

• Like 2

Miss gadget has decided to sign on with My Republic....and getting the Asus AC68U for the speed and coverage... Taking advantage of the free open net installation as the previous owner opted out... $_$

9011342B-C9A0-443E-A056-8044E406D85D_zps

Edited by bianzi

• Like 1

Miss gadget has decided to sign on with my republic....and getting the asus AC68U for the speed and coverage... Taking advantage of the free open net installation as the previous owner opted out... $_$

9011342B-C9A0-443E-A056-8044E406D85D_zps

Wah thats like having Optimus Prime in your living room. haha. Looks **** powerful! :thumbs up:

I opted for the one a grade below what you bought and I signed up with MyRepublic too but so far the service has been a bit bleah. How's your experience?

When u say service is bleah meaning the surfing speed or the connectivity? I have no reviews as yet as I only signed up today.. Installation will be in sept when I move in... Did I make the wrong choice..

Wah thats like having Optimus Prime in your living room. haha. Looks **** powerful! :thumbs up:

I opted for the one a grade below what you bought and I signed up with MyRepublic too but so far the service has been a bit bleah. How's your experience?