Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bianzi

Self Designed House.. Project 2014

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Self designed customed made by carpenter .. Haha

Completed

- basin tap and Caesarstone top up

D02AEC19-DAED-4F11-A41C-BE3D60596AE1_zps

Hi Bianzi,

I love your mirror and cabinet!!! Care to share the price and where you got it from?

Granite top measurement done today.

The guys took out my rinnai cooker hob for measurement... I love the hob. Very classy look. With the black tempered glass matching my black touch screen hood. But after installation, I don't seemed to be able to switch it on for a test.. Dunno if it is an installation problem or the electrician problem... #feelingsian #whykeepgoingwrong #canihaveasmoothreno?

ABF56BB7-8A3B-438B-AFF4-6A95754A4BD0_zps

• Like 1

Obviously great! Hahaha if not why I buy it? Haha

Haven tested at home as house is not complete ...

You can go to their showroom at Adelphi to test it out ..

Sis, ask you.... how does your sonos speaker sounds?

• Like 1

Digital updates :)

Lock installed today.. Totally love the look.

A little hiccup..#whatisnew. The internal mortice that the guy brought was not correct... He had to get the sales to bring him another one... So the whole installation took 2.5 hrs.. He was here from 730pm to 10pm!

Hole drilled for the lock installation.

th_EE1D83B1-26E4-4D7F-AA96-D988869A60C2_

The installer guy is a prc.. ah wong... He takes pride in his work and does a good job. Thumbs up!

AE903199-1644-4391-A235-DF935AEA148C_zps

De Den!

A4C513B9-2B5F-4A85-9C4A-2682AAB6DDDC_zps

C6D7A6E7-04FF-42F0-8F17-5F7EC3F8405D_zps

Carpentry...

Today I took the newly acquired Philips hand held vacuum cleaner to vacuum away the wood dust from the kitchen table top!

66703D7F-78CA-421A-8329-4AB0A7EFC316_zps

Became the Maria again ... Sweeping away all the dust that has accumulated throughout the week ...so tired

Just as I was inspecting the carpentry for further defects...i spotted this.. They used this for my wardrobe shelving board .. Is this acceptable? I know that carpenters normally use the less strong wood for shelving... But this one has holes in there... I don't think I can accept...

7EAD2A17-7B9A-4B43-8038-1F529C9444CE_zps

I am not sure if they are good.. But the market is currently using the yale model for gate. 323g.

Opens with a remote control when u are in the house

As for door, there are various design and functions to choose from depending on your needs. See if you want yale or Samsung. The 2 major players ...

For me I chose this Samsung model

Purely for aesthetic purposes. :P this is a card or pin system. I love it as it shows a red rim when you unlock or lock ... I think a similiar and more recent model is 5050.. Cheaper

There is also a push pull handle model which is their latest design. So shop according to your needs.

Go to andigital lock. I find the service good. I haven even pay after the installation as the sales is suppose to come down and explain how the lock works before I pay them.

How's your digital lock for the door and gate? Good?