Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bianzi

Self Designed House.. Project 2014

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yes mine is this model. Ivan from An digital showed me how to do it. It is actually not as easy as the video... Cos they removed the screws before this video... But Ivan already told me that yale had following response for the consumers...

U can opt to disable the safety opening. I am still considering but I feel more unsafe if I get one without the safety feature ..

What if the lock spoils and there is no way u can open the door in case of a fire? Wouldn't that be a more serious issue?

And for my gate, the space between the door and the gate is quite small.. So it will be difficult to open with the Allen key when the door is closed... And obviously if the door is closed, it is not a concern even if you open the gate. Cos.. There is another lock.

The main concern is.. If the door is open and when u are in the house when someone try to open your gate with the Allen key... Wouldn't u see it? Will the break in person be so gung-Ho to break into a flat with people inside the house??

So I am still thinking but most likely I am not going to change..

Updates from Yale:

Dear all,

We value all the feedbacks of the recent concerns on the safety release function of our ydr323g digital gate lock. Hereby is our clarification;

Ydr323g comes in 2 modes.

1) Safety Mode - Able to unlock mechanically. This minimises the risk of being locked inside in case of emergency.

2) Secure mode - Non mechanical overwrite for high secure management.

The primary mode that we offer in Singapore is safety mode taking into account of safety as priority. For existing customers who require a switch from safety to secure mode, please contact us to arrange a 1 time conversion at no additional charges.

Edited by bianzi

Nice response, seems like you did alot of homework on this! :good:

For me, I think I won't be bother to lock my metal gate. I just hope they don't steal my IP Camera that's all~

I totally love my wall decal !!!!!

73B65414-215F-44B7-A823-2CDC658C4705_zps

Rainbow clock to match my decal. Actually it is the other way round. Clock was purchased before reno started . :P

93B6B8FE-7DD6-45F2-99CB-8865232A7478_zps

Edited by bianzi

• Like 1

Yes super huge! Cannot do it myself. Id came with his assistant and helped me measure .. 3 of us worked together to get this done ! Haha

Haha that is a HUGE piece. ID did it for you in the end? It looks great though!

Toilet accessories installed.. :)

Simple but I love the sleek look.. Esp the clothes hook :)

CCA445F8-B715-4133-A102-580921050C6A_zps

6650E37E-A831-4198-B21A-2AD0EDD85A8D_zps

Edited by bianzi

I am looking at nice toilet door decal...need to beautify the ugly pd door.... Any recommendations? Anyone?

Edited by bianzi