Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bianzi

Self Designed House.. Project 2014

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Taka sale today! I hope I can get my ironing board later.. Think only 2 pieces left the last time I saw... I m going to be KS... Rushing down straight in the morning .. :P heehee

Sigh despite getting this power house... I can't get any wifi signal in my master bedroom.... Super weak.... I need to buy a wifi patcher now....

Miss gadget has decided to sign on with My Republic....and getting the Asus AC68U for the speed and coverage... Taking advantage of the free open net installation as the previous owner opted out... $_$ 9011342B-C9A0-443E-A056-8044E406D85D_zps

Edited by bianzi

Hi bianzi!

Your self-designed home is absolutely lovely! I'm currently doing some research on renovations for my own place as well and was wondering if you would mind sharing the cost of your renovations with me? Especially carpentry for your kitchen. How much was it pfr? :)

TIA!

Sigh despite getting this power house... I can't get any wifi signal in my master bedroom.... Super weak.... I need to buy a wifi patcher now....

Yep, that's why I swear by the LAN points! Cat 6 can support up to 10Gbps.

Can't do Lan with iPad... I have cat 6 point in the room. I think I need to buy a wireless access p

Yep, that's why I swear by the LAN points! Cat 6 can support up to 10Gbps.

Hello... Thank you for the kind words.. Despite having loads of reno woes ... I still like the end result...

Will pm you the cost...

Hi bianzi!

Your self-designed home is absolutely lovely! I'm currently doing some research on renovations for my own place as well and was wondering if you would mind sharing the cost of your renovations with me? Especially carpentry for your kitchen. How much was it pfr? :)

TIA!

You can't get proper wireless signal for your MBR thru your wireless router from the living room. Unless you wish to mount your router at the corridor area (which is the center of ur house?)

Alternatively you can purchase a home plug to provide wireless access in your MBR for a cheaper solution.

http://www.tp-link.sg/products/details/?categoryid=2244&model=TL-WPA4226KIT

Edited by Hannybal

Moved in for a week.. Nothing much happening

As very busy with work..

Received my utilities bill and got a shock that electricity alone cost $79 bucks during the first month of renovation! Is this normal???

Thus I decided to buy a switch decal to remind me to switch off the storage heater switch. As the storage heater switch is located outside the common toilet, there is a high tendency that I might forget to switch off after my shower..

4D47746C-B28B-42F9-8257-9784D20B0238_zps

Got sucked into daiso and managed to buy this magnetic holder for my chalkboard door

C5AD9CF3-2694-4F81-8CA3-4198FAD8838F_zps

Edited by bianzi