Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bianzi

Self Designed House.. Project 2014

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I got poisoned by a renotalker vicx1234 after seeing his post on the spenguin cushions and decided to order 2 online. My lovely frens gave them as a house warming gift for me. :)

63F75ECA-32DD-41CE-9C83-A5175FE77CC5_zps

bro cushion from where broooooooooooooo

Obviously great! Hahaha if not why I buy it? Haha

Haven tested at home as house is not complete ...

You can go to their showroom at Adelphi to test it out ..

the sonos, if i'm looking at the bar and the sub woofer only, how much would that be? Looks like yours also e same right.... will get tok cai tao if go Adelphi not? :(

i am impressed as well with e sound :( kanna poison

bro cushion from where broooooooooooooo

Umm I not bro lei.. I sista

Sgpenguins, you google la. They got face book...

Sonos u can buy from Harvey Norman, I think the prices quite standard. Adelphi showroom is for you to test it out. Sound bar plus subwoofer cost ard $2k plus. Actually I seldom switch on the subwoofer as I think it will be too loud.. Haha unless u need to watch those action pack movies often, if not can save some money if you just buy the sound bar alone.

• Like 1

sorry to flood :P this is not consisting of installation right?

Ya no installation. Installation is $80 bucks! Anyway.. I think the prices have increased by $100. They are no longer offering this price

Doors

2135A5A0-D6EA-4D9C-A231-6329B0C4C75A_zps

No budget so opted for the cheapest solid wood doors as I can't accept the old walnut color doors

hey can i check with your your doors got catalog for it? my ID told me don't have this kinda full white with no pattern on it one.. from the default catalog... yours is $300 per piece ma?

Umm I not bro lei.. I sista

Sgpenguins, you google la. They got face book...

Sonos u can buy from Harvey Norman, I think the prices quite standard. Adelphi showroom is for you to test it out. Sound bar plus subwoofer cost ard $2k plus. Actually I seldom switch on the subwoofer as I think it will be too loud.. Haha unless u need to watch those action pack movies often, if not can save some money if you just buy the sound bar alone.

LIKE! SOUNDBAR IT WILL BE ! hahaha your house is looking very lovely. so sorry always address u bro lol from the very first post ahahaha

Ya no installation. Installation is $80 bucks! Anyway.. I think the prices have increased by $100. They are no longer offering this price

yea thats what i think too... might as well get from the authorised distributor. they quote me $1249 before id discount and + $80 for delivery. around $11xx too...

hey can i check with your your doors got catalog for it? my ID told me don't have this kinda full white with no pattern on it one.. from the default catalog... yours is $300 per piece ma?

I never choose from catalog. All done by contractor. I just told him I need solid plain doors. It was $285 per door

• Like 1

Ya mine is from the authorized distributor phylux

yea thats what i think too... might as well get from the authorised distributor. they quote me $1249 before id discount and + $80 for delivery. around $11xx too...

LIKE! SOUNDBAR IT WILL BE ! hahaha your house is looking very lovely. so sorry always address u bro lol from the very first post ahahaha

But I think if u go and test it out... U will be poisoned by the sub :)

then better not lol.

bigassfan is the main supplier for haiku fans in SG i think. phylux is authorised distributor! spectra is the servicing one.. used to be spectra handle sales.

Edited by Takaishi

Anyone interested in buying over my used boxes for house move? I have at least 10 for sale. $2 per box

78cm x 48cm x 48cm

I have some used and a few brand new ones that I over bought. Self collect at northeast. PM me if there is interest. Save the earth.

Boxes sold to a nice lady.

C879C819-6E60-4662-8080-71B54BE26B53_zps

Edited by bianzi