Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovescandi

Ideal Scandinavian 4Rm Bto In Anchorvale

Taobao Updates:

Eventually I topped up my purchases on TB to be worth $5000 - my hubby told me TB's too addictive and that should be my last order, haha.

Anyway most of the items has already reached the warehouse in China and I'll be shipping them asap to get the reno started.

Contractor J Update:

Contractor mentioned he will be sending me a timeline of what he's gonna do and what will be done - I thought it was very neat and thoughtful. Laying of floor protection will start this Friday and it will be quickened once my TB shipment comes.

I'm in a dilemma to buy a LG $3099 UDH 55" TV or a Samsung $2199 HD 55" SMART TV - Which would you pick?

Also, is it true that kitchen laminates are usually 0.8mm? Cause Contractor J told me he will let me pick the more expensive laminates 1-1.2mm without topup as I saw a laminate I particularly like! So far he hasn't charged me extra for anything I added here and there even though I signed the contract with him already so I'm very thankful!! I heard there's so many ID and contractor that start charging a bomb after signing for any small additional things. Contractor J even threw in a suspended bed side table for hubby which he was thrilled :jammin:

5K worth of TB ! Looking forward to your update on the purchase

+1 vote for 55" Samsung (Cheaper and most devices not yet support UHD)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

5K worth of TB ! Looking forward to your update on the purchase

+1 vote for 55" Samsung (Cheaper and most devices not yet support UHD)

Yay! Look forward to it!! Thanks for your +1!

I would go for the HD tv if the UHD is $1000 more. UHD content will need a few more years before it becomes mainstream so not much point to get it right now.

Save the cash for something else :notti:

Thanks for sharing your opinion, totally agree! :good:

No requirements for UHD unless you are a bluray enthusiast. The topbox that Starhub and MIO provides supports only up to HD at the moment. The UHD resolution will not be fully utilised just based on these topbox.

We don't watch bluray and I believe firmly that HD is sufficient to! Thanks for sharing, +1 to HD vote! :notti:

Figured that I wouldn't be able to take photos of every single item I bought from TB, so here are some which I've taken their images from seller for my first order (I've got 4 orders in total). Would take real photos of bigger items such as dining table, chairs, dining lights, TV console etc when its here!

Anyway one of the items I bought which is the sofa cushion was purposely ordered in down feather (its SO difficult to find) as down feather is plushy and super huggable! I managed to buy just the pillow cover in the same size of the down feather separately too!

gallery_62588_461_47618.jpg

All taps/ toilet accessories are bought from the same seller except the bidet spray:

gallery_62588_461_562802.jpg

Managed to find this suspended clothes hanger too, so in love with it!

gallery_62588_461_10297.jpg

Edited by lovescandi

Hi lovescandi!

Can share the link for the hanging clothes rail? I see it a lot on Scandinavian design blogs, didn't know that taobao will also sell it!

hi dear, can i have the taobao link for the chevron carpet? it looks so unique! and also, for the craft brick, you bought from taobao too? can i check for the crafts brick, is the price about RMB50 or so for 1 sq metre? im also looking to buy crafts brick for my house! thanks,.

oh and also can i have the link for the soya sauce storage? i saw similar one selling at Ikea, but not specifically for soy sauce, but more for general stuffs. thanks!

Omg too much tb love. You tokong lovescandi! Haha

TB is really quite addictive :sport-smiley-004:

hi dear, can i have the taobao link for the chevron carpet? it looks so unique! and also, for the craft brick, you bought from taobao too? can i check for the crafts brick, is the price about RMB50 or so for 1 sq metre? im also looking to buy crafts brick for my house! thanks,.

Hi Yurikoyeo, the carpet link is http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.43.0jS0W5&id=22674824503. For the craft brick, yes it is RMB45 per square metre :lol: For the kitchen soya sauce drawer organizer, it is

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.0.0.pezbQp&id=3464847951

Hi lovescandi!

Can share the link for the hanging clothes rail? I see it a lot on Scandinavian design blogs, didn't know that taobao will also sell it!

Hi Puggy, here you go :

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.192.KLYamq&id=17633203407&ns=1&_u=n1v2jvc99542#detail

• Like 2

Can buy together ? Save on shipping?

Bianzi, I ordered already and its shipped otw to Singapore! Sorry!

Hi, nice hoots!

Please share the craftstone brick tb link thanks!

Hello there,

Here's the link . Anyway I suggest that you should wait for me to receive it first, do a review before ordering as it can be quite a big order and if they dont turn out nicely it'd be a waste of money. I'm ordering this and keeping my fingers crossed

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0k.6846093.1130978137.d4913621.MLkYl2&id=38099112366&_u=31rtl1cv8187

Bianzi, I ordered already and its shipped otw to Singapore! Sorry!

Hello there,

Here's the link . Anyway I suggest that you should wait for me to receive it first, do a review before ordering as it can be quite a big order and if they dont turn out nicely it'd be a waste of money. I'm ordering this and keeping my fingers crossed

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0k.6846093.1130978137.d4913621.MLkYl2&id=38099112366&_u=31rtl1cv8187

How many sqm are you buying for? I'm looking at 12 sqm. That's quite a risk to take, I wish you all the luck!