Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovescandi

Ideal Scandinavian 4Rm Bto In Anchorvale

I took 20 watts and it's a E27 LED bulb which is really easy to get in Singapore! Hope this helps!

And, im also resident of AC :D, but no news on my keys yet. hopefully soon. hehe

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks! I was thinking of DIY-ing it myself by getting it from Ubi.. cheaper though more trouble heh. Thanks to you for the great idea!!

Good thought, I suppose you can do it yourself but it won't be as simple cause I saw the workers bought a huge panel into the house then slowly saw and cut into the correct length :thumbs up:

Oops, missed out my message.

Love your shoe storage! May i know how much u were charged for this? Thks.

Hi, its about $2k - super cheap and worth it cause its HUGE. It looks alot bigger in real life and I've gotten Contractor J to put tons of the shelving panels inside to suit my needs cause I have alot of flats so I can bring down the panels to the height of my shoes and my other shoes like heels and boots I adjust the panels to those compatible height. Its fairer to measure via the size. Beside the shoe cabinet, I can fit all my vacuum cleaner etc - tons of storage which I previously lack!

• Like 1

Woah... The shoe cabinet is cheap! My tv console itself cost a whopping $2k.... I didn't think of making storage for vacuum cleaner.. It is a good idea... Did the half height shoe cabinet as they say shoes cannot be put higher than your height..

• Like 1

Good thought, I suppose you can do it yourself but it won't be as simple cause I saw the workers bought a huge panel into the house then slowly saw and cut into the correct length :thumbs up:

We've bought the panels today at $70 and will be putting it up soon. Update you again on the DIY works haha

Hello lovescandi, very nice place indeed. And adjustable height for shoe storage is brillant!

I am currently planning for renovation for my new place. Can you share with me contractor J's contact please? you can email me at : salty.xianz@gmail.com.

Thanks a million!

Hello lovescandi, very nice place indeed. And adjustable height for shoe storage is brillant!

I am currently planning for renovation for my new place. Can you share with me contractor J's contact please? you can email me at : salty.xianz@gmail.com.

Thanks a million!

I've PM-ed you instead :)

Hi, love your house reno. Could you please PM me your contractor contacts & if u don't mind could you also share how much was spent for the reno? Thanks.

We've bought the panels today at $70 and will be putting it up soon. Update you again on the DIY works haha

Hi, do you mind sharing where you got these from? DIY cut or get the shop to cut for you? Thanks. The acrylic panel is awesome - a neighbour shared it but i've been hunting for 2hours for the post of the location of where to buy, to no avail @@

Today's update on choosing the right kitchen table top:

My choice? Kompacplus

After researching for a year with regards to choosing the perfect table top, I've finally taken my pick with Kompacplus after eliminating Granite Top and Quartz Top from my list. Traditionally, Granite and Quartz top are well known established kitchen tops in the market however I was looking for a kitchen top that could fit my scandinavian theme but was equally durable, waterproof and asthetically pleasing. I personally feel that Granite and Quartz were too thick and not sleek + stylish to the eyes and I also preferred a kitchen top that was in wood grain. After searching high and low and sharing my concerns to everyone, a friend shared with me about the existance of Kompacplus kitchen top! I fell in love with it immediately the moment I saw the sample and got home to research more about it!

Eventually with all the information I received from Kompacplus website and photos + testimonials from their Facebook fanpage & feedback from some friends who installed Kompacplus, I was convinced this is the perfect kitchen table top! Here's a photo of which a homeowner living in HDB from Pinnacle @Duxton did with their kitchen top from Kompacplus, isn't it simply clean, sleek and beautiful?

gallery_62588_7_47045.jpg

I contacted Kompacplus and one of their saleman, Charles attended to me. He was really helpful and nice where we later met up to show me the different types of table tops and samples Kompacplus carries! He shared with me that with the increasing popularity of Kompacplus kitchen top, the company has also introduced more designs to their range from the original range that they carried. Charles also addressed all my concerns patiently like whether the kitchen top is water resistant, non-scratchable, non-breakable, durable etc with live-tests on the samples. He also shared that apart from using it as a kitchen top, Kompacplus is usually used by homeowners for their bathroom counter tops as well! Hubby and I was so pleased eventually we decided to use Kompacplus as our kitchen top as well as to use it as our wall splash, a break away from traditional glass or tiled wall backing on both sides of the kitchen.

Here are all the samples they have at the moment :deal: -

35.10 and 35.20 are more of industrial style cement screed to match with those seeking industrial cement screed look

10.10 - 10.60 are wooden designs in different shades of brown

25.20 and 25.10 are more stone like black and white designs for those leaning towards minimalist look

gallery_62588_461_21666.jpg

gallery_62588_461_27097.jpg

gallery_62588_7_158052.jpg

gallery_62588_7_1913.jpg

gallery_62588_7_98016.jpg

Eventually, Hubby and I chose 10.30 New York Teak for our kitchen as we love that perfect shade of brown and its contrasting with our white minimalist cabinets! :thumbs up:

Thereafter we confirmed our order with Charles, Contractor J took over to alias with Charles and Kompacplus workers in the dimensions of my kitchen and called back a couple of days later to share that being the most popular choice of Kompacplus, 10.30 New York Teak is sold out and the next shipment from Italy would be on the second week of October. Hubby and I were due to move in on the second week of October however we loved this so much we decided to wait for the new shipment to arrive (and move in first without a kitchen top) hahahaha. Oh yes, Charles mentioned that all their materials for this kitchen top is from Italy only so thumbs up more!!

Till the next post on my plumbing and bathroom! :sport-smiley-018: Long weekend everyone!!

• Like 1