Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovescandi

Ideal Scandinavian 4Rm Bto In Anchorvale

Wow. Yr shoe cabinet is big n nice. How big is it?

Hi Fantasy, the shoe cabinet is approx 3m wide and 2.6 metres high. We wanted to maximise the space due to space constraints thus decided to have more storage spaces!Thanks for your compliments!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi lovescandi,

Good job in renovation, it looks very good. I'm currently looking at doing up my house along the natural theme too and Kompacplus kitchen top is certainly one of the options on my mind. Do share if you have any reviews on whether it is as good as it seems as this is quite a new technology.

Can you PM me contractor J's number too? With the amount of requests, seems like he is very popular.

Thank you in advance!

I envy your kompacplus top...so sleek and nice ... (Btw u can specify the thickness of the granite .. I told contractor to make it slim to achieve a sleeker look.)... My contractor keep discouraging me to use kompacplus ... Saying he cannot guarantee if it can last... Bla bla bla... I think he just doesn't get enough profit if I do the kompacplus top since I can get the contact myself... So in the end I did granite top... Wanted to use kompacplus for my toilet vanity also.. But he again said he will throw in a caesarstone for me... So in the end i gave in since Caesar stone is a lot more ex than granite... #cheapskate...

Hi lovescandi,

I noticed you gotten yr kompacplus top directly from kompacplus instead of contractor J. Any reason why? Supplier price is better than contractor J? Pls enlighten me cos we getting kompacplus too.

Thanks.

Hi lovescandi,

I noticed you gotten yr kompacplus top directly from kompacplus instead of contractor J. Any reason why? Supplier price is better than contractor J? Pls enlighten me cos we getting kompacplus too.

Thanks.

Hello lovescandi :)

WOW!!! I read all your post and a whopping SGD $5000 worth of Taobao buys? Good for you! :good:

Was wondering, all the reno & misc buys, what's your budget?

I'm also a premium 3rm owner to be. Hence, will want to know how much it cost to heck & do up the place.

Pls Pls write to me at waycool_g@hotmail.com or pm me your contractor details ^_^

Cheers !!!

Hi lovescandi,

Thanks.

Hello!

I went to Kompacplus from the beginning because I wanted to find out more about the product since at that point of time I have yet to confirm an ID or contractor and Charles was the one who served me so patiently with all my enquiries and concerns. Thereafter when I realised the quote was almost similar, I just decided to get Contractor J to alias with Charles :)

Hello lovescandi :)

WOW!!! I read all your post and a whopping SGD $5000 worth of Taobao buys? Good for you! :good:

Was wondering, all the reno & misc buys, what's your budget?

I'm also a premium 3rm owner to be. Hence, will want to know how much it cost to heck & do up the place.

Pls Pls write to me at waycool_g@hotmail.com or pm me your contractor details ^_^

Cheers !!!

Hello! Actually as of today I've spent close to $7k on Taobao. I didn't go furniture shopping at all except in Grafunkt and Ikea and got everything else in the house from TB. From toilet cabinets, tap, sink to tables, chairs, TV console to bricks and everything in the kitchen drawer for cooking and baking are all from TB :jawdrop: My bedframe is custom made from Hommage and mattress is from Serta.

Thankfully all the shipments have arrived, approximately 100+ parcels and I've opened everything up - the only item that was spoilt was 4 LED track light which my hubby discovered yesterday but since I ordered 37 pieces of them and some spares, it wasn't a problem for me plus the track lights were so cheap! :dancingqueen:

Yes you heard right, apart from the track light, none came with problems and I think I need to go temple pray pray already hahaha. I've read so many horror experiences of people buying from TB with problems or everything came cracked/broken etc but even my fragile items were all in perfect condition upon arrival. I had already anticipated to have some broken or spoilt items but was really lucky everything went well. I mean afterall everything is already so cheap so I took the risk of buying everything in the house from TB.

I would think it would be better for you to seek the opinion of contractor J in terms of your reno - do PM me if you need his contact, good luck! :good:

Updates, updates!

Renovation is 95% complete and I've only left with a little of electrical works and kitchen top to finish up. Last weekend my final shipment of Taobao loots was shipped to me and as usual, I'm completely amazed at the quality, packing and price of everything I bought.

There's just way too many things I purchased from TB to the point I have a long list of excel spreadsheet where I organised my purchases!

Contractor J came in with his workers to fix up all the accessories and removed the floor protection and HIS WORKERS EVEN BUILT AND FIXED UP ALL MY TAOBAO FURNITURES FOR US!! Hubby was so thankful for that! As they were removing the protection, I had a room full of furnitures from TB so they decided to open up all the boxes (at least 4 cubic metres of furnitures) and started fixing them. They were so quick to put everything up for us it was way beyond words can describe, LOL. Hubby mentioned that it was take him at least two full days to open up and fix everything but they did all up in less than an hour - AMAZING RIGHT!! There was about 6 of them and all super hands-on! They didnt even have to read the instructions on fixing the items and everything was up just looking at the holes and screws!!

Here's a sneak peek - sorry for the mess and low resolution photos taken with phone...

gallery_62588_8_267517.jpg

gallery_62588_8_51336.jpg

Our ventos fino fan purchased from Tampoi in Malaysia for MBR- Its super good and perfect for afternoon naps! :sport-smiley-004:

gallery_62588_8_38537.jpg

And finally, my 'supposed' make up table and DIY-ed IKEA mirror which we sprayed to white colour. In all honestly, I had very much liked the look but I find it too small to fit all my moisturizers and facial products + cosmetics and there's still a huge gap between my bed and the make up table. I preferred my make up table to be right beside my bed so after considering for three days and getting nagged by hubby (Because he SUPER LOVE the matt black sewing machine which he took 2 days to clean, prime and spray), he finally acceded to me buying another new make up table which is 1 metre long :P

This make up table is 60CM and I'd like to let it go to someone who would appreciate the look because such vintage sewing machines are SO HARD to find these days + it was alot of effort cleaning it up so please PM me if you'd like to take it over :D

gallery_62588_8_5866.jpg

Hope to finish up my grills, receive my bedframe from Hommage and complete my renovation soon! Yippeee! :seeya:

Edited by lovescandi

• Like 1

Hi Lovescandi,

Congratulations on the near completion of your renovation.

Your place looks absolutely fine,fine,fine!

I am using Contractor J too and hope my reno. journey will be equally smooth sailing!

So far, so good! :thumbs up:

Hope to see you sharing more of your Taobao loots soon!

Edited by watzup

This make up table is 60CM and I'd like to let it go to someone who would appreciate the look because such vintage sewing machines are SO HARD to find these days + it was alot of effort cleaning it up so please PM me if you'd like to take it over :D

gallery_62588_8_5866.jpg

Hope to finish up my grills, receive my bedframe from Hommage and complete my renovation soon! Yippeee! :seeya:

This is soooo lovely~~ too bad my house is not here yet. I seen before ^ppl using this sewing machine legs n use it inside the bathroom to support the sink.

May I know how much is the fan that u bought in JB?

And can I have the links for your dinning lamp, dinning table and chairs?

Thanks dear ^^

Edited by xiaohuiis