Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovescandi

Ideal Scandinavian 4Rm Bto In Anchorvale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Lovescandi,

i really admired your place especially the kitchen. Was wondering you be so kind to email me your ID contacts at graphicj@singnet.com.sg thks. God bless.

Happy New Year everyone!! Its been 3 months since I've moved into my new place and I absolutely love it! Sometimes when I sit on my sofa in the living room I still wonder if this place really belongs to me :lol::wub:

Anyway please kindly PM me if you need anything because I only check my inbox time to time and do not have time to check back here.

I was also delighted that some of you who engaged Contractor J is very happy with him, because #goodthingsmustshare!!! It brings me joy when I receive messages like this:

gallery_62588_7_43410.jpg

Have a blessed year ahead and prosperous new year!! :sport-smiley-004:

Hi lovescandi,

Whats the measurement of the light that you bought?

Hi dear I bought the 48 watts one, shape wise its up to individual preference. Please do not buy anything smaller than 48 watts otherwise it'd be too dim even for a small room. For a big kitchen, you can upsize the watts :thumbs up:

Guest Gary Teo

Hi,

I am currently planning for renovation for my new place. Can you share with me contractor J's contact please? you can email me at : gary_teo84@msn.com.

Thanks.

Hi lovescandi,

I must say your blog and your house were wonderful. Really love how it turns out and reading it. I bet it is an adventurous journey you and your husband gone thru. Good on you. Is it possible to have your Contractor J and Electrician guy business card ? Contacts and company location ? Do PM me here or sophiansukiono@gmail.com. Thank you for sharing. God Bless.. :good:

hi lovescandi,

You have good taste in designing your home. Please kindly share your contacts for J and electrical. Thanks!!! My email address is mhisc2002@yahoo.com

Hi lovescandi,

Mind sharing your contractor and electrician contact ? Thanks

Can anyone PM me contractor J's contact. I am seeking a good contractor for my wardrobe.

Thank you

Hi guys, I wouldn't advise you to leave your emails here for me to contact you because other reno-talkers shared that there are many IDs, Contractors lurking around that'd spam your inbox :dunno: So it'd be best to PM me instead! Have a lovely weekend!! :wub: