Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovescandi

Ideal Scandinavian 4Rm Bto In Anchorvale

Hi lovescandi,

Thanks for sharing your ideas and concept. I getting my BTO next year and can you kindly mail me the contract too

My email is limingde1216@gmail.com

Thanks

Edited by Vannie

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there,

Able to provide me with Contracter J contacts and also your quotes (:

And alos, possible the link for the suspended clothes hanger.

My email add is st3phhiie@gmail.com

Thanks

Edited by Stephhy

Hi guys, many of you PM-ed me for China painter's contact. Can I just share again that I did not engage him in the end because a relative did our painting for us in the end thus I would prefer not to share the contact since I did not engage his service and I'm not sure how it is. Have a lovely weekend ahead!

I understand J and E converse in Mandarin well. I read that E converse in English but not that well.

Can you confirm?

Hi Lovescandi,

Could you PM me (t14388@gmail.com) Contractor J's contact details and quotation if you don't mind?

Thank you very much

Guest John Eng

Hi lovescandi, can u pls share cont j number. I have similar Reno ideas. Anyone else who has been given contractor j number can pls forward to me? Email. eng_john80@hotmail.com

Edited by John Eng

I understand J and E converse in Mandarin well. I read that E converse in English but not that well.

Can you confirm?

Hi Hantu,

J and E converse in Mandarin very well and E converse in English - I would say good enough to read and understand.

Do let me know if you have any doubts :)

Thank you. I'm keen on them but I do not speak Mandarin.

I'll probably meet them and see how it goes.

Hi Hantu,

J and E converse in Mandarin very well and E converse in English - I would say good enough to read and understand.

Do let me know if you have any doubts :)

Hi, can you share the link of the bathroom plush mat and customised curtain as well? Is the quality good for the curtains?

TIA

Hi, can anyone with contractor J's contact able to PM me? I had tried to PM TS but apparently I think she is not as active or could be busy. But I need contractor's J contact urgently as I hope to make appointment with him this weekend so that I can decide on who to use by this week. Thanks in advance.