Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovescandi

Ideal Scandinavian 4Rm Bto In Anchorvale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

just a quick update, I message Mr. J, he obviously read my message but didn't reply at all.

Like i mentioned in my previous post here, once an ID/contractor gets too popular in forums, problems starts to occur.

I wouldn't want a guy that don't even have time to reply to a simple message to do my house.

Just my 2cent.

just a quick update, I message Mr. J, he obviously read my message but didn't reply at all.

Like i mentioned in my previous post here, once an ID/contractor gets too popular in forums, problems starts to occur.

I wouldn't want a guy that don't even have time to reply to a simple message to do my house.

Just my 2cent.

When did you message him? Actually when I messaged him, he read but didn't reply me too. But he got Mr E to respond to me after a few days. To be fair to Mr J, I think he doesn't read English very well. But it is true they currently have a number of projects on hand. Edited by chutotoro

When did you message him? Actually when I messaged him, he read but didn't reply me too. But he got Mr E to respond to me after a few days. To be fair to Mr J, I think he doesn't read English very well. But it is true they currently have a number of projects on hand.

I typed in very simple English. I forgot when I message him, anyway does;t matter anymore. :sport-smiley-018:

It is basic courtesy to read and even reply a short "I will get bla bla bla to get back to you, or even a shorter "I am busy now"

I cannot tahan people not replying or calling back. :no:

and you said it yourself, they have a couple of projects on hand. having so many people recommending them on renotalk, I wont be surprise they have more than 20 on hand.

I won't want a guy (or a pair of guys) that handles toooo many projects.

Hello there!! Yes the problem I had was that the main point was right in the middle of the living room and I didn't want to do a false ceiling at the tv area but so wittily, the electrician whom I'm gonna name Electrician S. thought of a way to place it such that I don't have conduits running in awkward shapes on e ceiling by manipulating the length of the track. It's tricky to share how it's done but I will post this when my wiring are up to give you a clearer idea (:

--------------------------------------

A quick update today: I visited my contractors office and my jaw literally dropped. I thought he was running a really small one man business like typical contractors but what I didn't know was that he actually had a huge factory with several workers who were cutting huge solid boards and assembling them from literal scratch. It was then I realised, that I had actually come straight to a contractor who makes everything himself such that he was able to give me better quality in terms of all the carpentry and laminates etc etc yet still priced it so low. I also realised he only has workers to make everything but he does the delivery+assembling+touch up. It's quite impressive because it was then I saw the step by step of building a kitchen from factory and that IDs go through him to get their kitchen done. I thought such factories probably existed in China where they cut such huge solid woods into a board and so forth.

Anyway I picked out all my laminates for the house today at his office as well as finalized details of storage and even more convinced my kitchen/ shoe cabinet & walk in would turn out amazing (:

hi lovescandi can share your TB links for the dining set and tv console?

btw you had problems with the toilet/kitchen stuff but how was the bidet spray?

thank you!

********** ALERT **********

A few renotalk users messaged me and shared that there are other people who sent them Contractor J contact but it turns out that it is not Contractor J. To avoid any mistakes or scams, please only get Contractor J's contact from me.

guess there are just many other contractors sneaking around trying to send their own contact to potential homeowners so do be wary.

Edited by lovescandi

• Like 1

Guess there are a lot of different J and E out there serving different forumers.

May I also have your Contractor J and E contact for consideration to my new reno.

Thanks.

********** ALERT **********

A few renotalk users messaged me and shared that there are other people who sent them Contractor J contact but it turns out that it is not Contractor J. To avoid any mistakes or scams, please only get Contractor J's contact from me.

guess there are just many other contractors sneaking around trying to send their own contact to potential homeowners so do be wary.

Dear Lovescandi,

Hope you can advise me J & E contact.

Many thanks in advances!!

HI, may i have the contact of the maker and how much was it please? thanks!!

Hello all, I've cleared my inbox, so please PM me as I quite busy to check who I missed out on the thread.

Anyway, today my kitchen black powder coated aluminium frame door is up and I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Contractor J called me and shared that he will be boxing up the black sliding ledge above my door for me so that we can't see the screws above the door in the matching matt black - and said he'll do it for free since it will visually enhance the entire place better! Am so happy cause I can imagine other contractor telling me to topup for the box up for sure and he said he'll do it for me - maybe because I always buy kopi for his workers :P

Also, actually we were quite worried the door couldn't slide all the way as there is a switch beside the door and it pops up by 8mm I think but the door installer managed to fix it and slide across the switch smoothly. Contractor J said this aluminium frame door installer was in Channel 8 renovation programs and he is very very meticulous (guy and very soft spoken, if you know what I mean) - he is also the one that is fixing my black powder coated wardrobe sliding door but today he spotted a very small issue with the tint-ting at the corner of the door and said he need to come another time to redo. Actually if he didnt say I wouldn't have noticed. Even hubby said he got an eye for detail and do things very well. He rather come back second trip than just quietly put it up and let us spot later on :good:

Its glass not plastic by the way!

Like my new kitchen sliding door? :sport-smiley-003:

gallery_62588_461_46858.jpg