Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovescandi

Ideal Scandinavian 4Rm Bto In Anchorvale

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hello lovescandi, hows the fan speed and noise for the ventos fino fan?

Hello zen,

The fan speed is great for the ventos fino fan and its almost close to silent for the noise. Almost perfect, can't ask for a better fan for my MBR :)

Hello zen,

The fan speed is great for the ventos fino fan and its almost close to silent for the noise. Almost perfect, can't ask for a better fan for my MBR :)

great to hear is it working well!

can u advise the address and contact no where u gotten the fino fan? is it version 1? how much does it cost?

thanks!

btw for the craftbrick, do u think is recommended to get from tb? i heard some pple said the brick is powdery.

May I know for your WIW, do you hack any walls? is it possible to post photos of your WIW. much appreicated!

Edited by zen_zen

great to hear is it working well!

can u advise the address and contact no where u gotten the fino fan? is it version 1? how much does it cost?

thanks!

btw for the craftbrick, do u think is recommended to get from tb? i heard some pple said the brick is powdery.

May I know for your WIW, do you hack any walls? is it possible to post photos of your WIW. much appreicated!

Hi,

The fino fan is version 1 and it costs less than $300 from Malaysia. I suspect its way cheaper now because of the exchange rate.

For the craftbricks I purchased it from taobao. I find my craftbrick quality pretty good - after it's fixed when I use my hands to rub over it there is no powder coming off. The only difference I noticed between the one from SG and TB is that the brick could be slightly smaller, like less than 10mm I think so it is insignificant unless you compare it side by side.

For my WIW, I didn't hack any wall - will send you photos this weekend when I'm around :)

********** ALERT **********

A few renotalk users messaged me and shared that there are other people who sent them Contractor J contact but it turns out that it is not Contractor J. To avoid any mistakes or scams, please only get Contractor J's contact from me.

guess there are just many other contractors sneaking around trying to send their own contact to potential homeowners so do be wary.

hello! could you please send me contractor J's contact.

thanks! :)

hi,

Wonderful House & Reno manage to see most of your posts in one sitting lol.

Glad it all turned out well learnt a lot of tips & ideas too. :)

Could you PM me contractor J's contact too. TIA!

Updates, updates!

Renovation is 95% complete and I've only left with a little of electrical works and kitchen top to finish up. Last weekend my final shipment of Taobao loots was shipped to me and as usual, I'm completely amazed at the quality, packing and price of everything I bought.

There's just way too many things I purchased from TB to the point I have a long list of excel spreadsheet where I organised my purchases!

Contractor J came in with his workers to fix up all the accessories and removed the floor protection and HIS WORKERS EVEN BUILT AND FIXED UP ALL MY TAOBAO FURNITURES FOR US!! Hubby was so thankful for that! As they were removing the protection, I had a room full of furnitures from TB so they decided to open up all the boxes (at least 4 cubic metres of furnitures) and started fixing them. They were so quick to put everything up for us it was way beyond words can describe, LOL. Hubby mentioned that it was take him at least two full days to open up and fix everything but they did all up in less than an hour - AMAZING RIGHT!! There was about 6 of them and all super hands-on! They didnt even have to read the instructions on fixing the items and everything was up just looking at the holes and screws!!

Here's a sneak peek - sorry for the mess and low resolution photos taken with phone...

gallery_62588_8_267517.jpg

I love your TV Console!!! Can I know where to get it?