Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovescandi

Ideal Scandinavian 4Rm Bto In Anchorvale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, tried to pm you but cannot. Can I get the contact for the kitchen door and painter (relative)? TIA

Hi dear sorry I've just cleared my inbox. Please drop me a PM instead, thank you :)

Hi, may I check with you this Version 1 sub-$300 model...is it able to auto-oscillate? & how's the power of the fan? Able to sufficiently cool a master bedroom?

It cannot oscillate on its own and the power of the fan is excellent - sufficiently cools the MBR :)

Hi thanks for sharing so much tips abt your reno process. Don't mind can you share the contact of your contractor J and the one who did the black powder coated glass door? TIA!

Hello, please PM me if you would like to reach me - sometimes I don't check back the forum as often :good:

Anyway I heard Contractor J cannot accept anymore projects until December 2015 as he is too busy for those who are interested to know :sport-smiley-018:

HELLO FELLOW RENOTALK USERS!

STAND A CHANCE to win $100 CASH VOUCHER by participating in RENOTALK'S PEOPLE CHOICE AWARD!

All you need to do is sign in & vote for ONE of your favorite renovation design! ONE lucky winner will be chosen from the MOST popular project!

Valid from 2nd November 2015 - 15th November 2015.

Hi guys, I just wanted to share that I received many enquiries about the china painter that I mentioned. To clarify, in the end I didnt use the china painter cause my hubby found out that one of his uncle does professional painting and his uncle eventually did the painting for us instead.

And another good news, is that I found the source of the person who did my black powder coated aluminium frame door!! My friend wanted the same door so I tried my luck to ask Contractor J and he shared with me the contact. The pricing my friend got for the door is :good::good::good: - Let me know if you need someone to do your scandinavian glass door! :D

HI lovescandi, ur inbox is full.

can i get contracter J contact from you?
also... contact for the seller for scandinavian glass door. thanks

And another good news, is that I found the source of the person who did my black powder coated aluminium frame door!! My friend wanted the same door so I tried my luck to ask Contractor J and he shared with me the contact. The pricing my friend got for the door is :good::good::good: - Let me know if you need someone to do your scandinavian glass door! :D

I may need someone who is good in power-coated metal structures. Will appreciate if you can share this specific vendor's contact with me. Thanks.