Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovescandi

Ideal Scandinavian 4Rm Bto In Anchorvale

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest Celest Koh

Hi lovescandi, saw all your posts on your renovation. Nice cozy home. Is it possible for you to share with me contractor J's contact details and your renovation cost? Coz your inbox is full as such posted the enquiry here. Thank you :)

Hello, please PM me if you would like to reach me - sometimes I don't check back the forum as often :good:

Anyway I heard Contractor J cannot accept anymore projects until December 2015 as he is too busy for those who are interested to know :sport-smiley-018:

Hello, could you PM me J&E's contact details?

Thank you in advance!

Cleared my inbox and replied all PMs! Sorry for the late response as I was away ... Hope everyone's reno is going great! :jammin:

We accidentally bought the wrong hob from Goh ah bee and want to exchange.

Goh ah bee agree but ask for the carton box packaging so we can return.

But we hvae already thrown the packaging away.

If any kind soul can spare us the packaging for this model - Bosch Domino 2 zone gas: PRB326B70E you have not thrown , we are more wiling to get from you at token sum $10-20.

Can collect at your place

This is the model we talking about, we need the carton packaging:

iXz6ZY.jpg

Replied all PMs! Hope everyone had finished decorating their place to get ready to celebrate Christmas! This year, I bought some Christmas LED lights and looped it around my brick wall - looks great at night with the lights on and could be a lovely idea if you are planning to decorate your brickwall!

Edited by lovescandi