Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovescandi

Ideal Scandinavian 4Rm Bto In Anchorvale

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest Sonia Hui

Hi lovescandi,

can you kindly email/PM me contractor J's contact?

soniahyt@yahoo.com.sg

Many thanks!

Hi lovescandi,

Tried to PM you for Contractor J contact but unable to do so as i believe yr mailbox is full. Kindly PM me his contact details.

Thank you very much!

Happy New Year everyone! Just wanted to share that I've cleared my inbox and I've replied all PMs.

Just a quick note to refrain leaving your contact details publicly on this thread as I've heard from other renotalkers that there are other contractors who would contact them to try to sell their renovation packages ;)

Please PM me if you need anything :thumbs up:

I was quite excited after reading through TS T-blog with regards to contractor J, as mentioned by TS that his schedule is really full, projects he took in is full till Aug 2015, I still contacted contractor J as I was not in a hurry to move in.

Call him on 28 or 29th May, to check if he is available to take in another project, he can slowly take his time as I am in no hurry to move in, attitude was good although I know he is very popular and has many project on hand, I thought he will be the one. On 30th Jun, his assistance Edmund called me to confirm the appointment date and time, fixed on 6th Jun at 1pm at my place. Impressed once again by the swift reply.

On 3rd Jun, I called Edmund back to re-confirm the date and time, he says yup, its confirmed.

On 6th June, I reached my place at 12:50pm, waited till 1:10pm, called contractor J, he was in another project at CCK (my place is at Punggol), saying that Edmund had not remind him about our appointment. He said that he will check with Edmund and call me back. Few minutes later, Edmund called me back saying that there is a "mis-com", then I asked him if he remembers that on Wed, I did call him back to re-confirm the appointment, he say yes. Well then I say I dont think you guys can make it today. They gave me alternative to meet me in the evening but I was unable to make it as I need to be back by then to take care of my baby boy.

To me, once you've commited to an appointment, you have the responsibility to show up, if in any circumstances you are unable to, you should let the other party know in advance. Really disappointed with them, small things like that that you can overlook, how am I suppose to be able to let you renovate my house?

Maybe I unlucky... well, this is my feedback on contractor J, everything was fine till he did not kept his commitment.

AS I HAVE ALWAYS SAID.ITS NOT SO MUCH ABOUT THE QUALITY OR THE CONTRACTORS THEMSELVES BUT time.Once they are over committed or popular,they start dont care you.THEN ALL START CRUMBKING DOWN...

Hi would you mind share with me Contractor J or E contacts and also quotation details. We are going to collect bto soon after CNY, where did you get your kitchen sliding door, will tinstall sliding door on both kitchen and toilet.

Pls mail to : apple_jiangj@yahoo.com

Many thanks in advance.

Happy CNY to you and your family.