Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovescandi

Ideal Scandinavian 4Rm Bto In Anchorvale

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi lovescandi, can you PM me contractor contact? been trying to look for a reliable contractor and he seems to be the one

Thanks

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!! Hope everyone is having a fantastic start to the year!! :dancingqueen::yamseng:

Hi lovescandi

Beautiful home you have! Love reading your detailed tblog :)

I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full

Kindly PM or email (madamechewy@hotmail.com) me your J Contractor contact pls

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Adele

Hi

Wanted to ask how is the kompacplus countertop now that you have used it for some time and likely to have more accurate review for it. Any reviews is greatly appreciated as I am torn with deciding between it and quartz. Not sure if it is as waterproof, heat resistant, scratch proof as it claims to be and there are not much review online from users who have used it for some time.

Thank you very much in advance.  

On 2/7/2016 at 1:03 PM, lovescandi said:

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!! Hope everyone is having a fantastic start to the year!! :dancingqueen::yamseng:

Hi there,
can't pm you - can you share J's contact please?

Thanks

Hi,

Anyone please who have contractor J contact, kindly pm me. I couldn't pm lovescandi.

really appreciate. Thank you 

On 7/23/2014 at 2:29 PM, lovescandi said:

Have been extremely busy the past 3 days going in and out checking on defects. You really have to have an eye for detail to spot defects. Honestly to be fair, there were no major defects. Mainly defects were holes at the timbre skirtings / holes beneath 3 room's window frame, scratches on window frame and service yard doors which was efficiently patched up by BSC. However due to patching of holes on wall, they've yet to repaint it so I hope they do otherwise I need to inform them my walls are of different colours.

MBR Toilet Vanity Top was slightly slanted but no issues to me as I'm gonna remove both vanity sinks because they are pathetic. Toilet floor tiles had slight uneven tiling on some pieces and living hall porcelaine tiles also had some uneven tiling done. So far they've done up all the defects except for uneven flooring tile where BSC informed that they can only come in next week.

Here's a photo of my very pathetic 40cm #worsethanpublictoilet vanity sink they gave us

gallery_62588_461_46745.jpg

Here's the defects of uneven/ sharp tiling in the toilet

gallery_62588_461_47605.jpg

Some updates today as well - Today my dad's good friend who owns a big air-conditioning company came in to view my flat and planned out the shortest and most 'sightly' way of routing the aircons and pipings. He told my dad he actually doesn't go down when his aircon men does their job but came down specially today just for me :good: He instructed his aircon men to use better materials etc and go by the shortest route so my pipings wont be exposed as I have yet to have any intention to box up the aircon pipings. Previously at my other houses, those designs that boxed up the aircon trunking leaked after 8-10years and my family had to get contractor sometimes to tear down the boxing to fix the trunking so I decided not to box them up even though it might look abit nicer.

Also, he shared that he will do the trunking and hacking this Friday (before the 7th month starts) and come in again to fix the aircons when my reno is almost done (so that workers don't turn on aircon when they are working etc)

Anyway, I will be using Mitsubishi Starmex System 4 (18K BTU and 9K BTU for rooms) - will review on this company's services after its done and his 'route' for the aircon trunking as I think many BTOs these days have the same floorplan :sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018:

Hi lovesandi, how is your aircon installation?