Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovescandi

Ideal Scandinavian 4Rm Bto In Anchorvale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

i tried messaging as well but your mailbox must be full. Would like to have your contractor details on the kitchen black aluminium framed sliding door. Can you also share how much you paid for it to be done? 

Thanks!

Keshy

Hi, tried to pm u but ur inbox is full. Will collect key in few mths time. May I have ur contractor's contact. Thanks in advanced :)

Hi lovescandi,

Thanks for sharing your story, a great help for us going thru the Reno process soon . Meanwhile , would you mind sharing the J&E's contact details?

thanks in advance 

On 24/02/2016 at 9:40 AM, djnt said:

Hi

Wanted to ask how is the kompacplus countertop now that you have used it for some time and likely to have more accurate review for it. Any reviews is greatly appreciated as I am torn with deciding between it and quartz. Not sure if it is as waterproof, heat resistant, scratch proof as it claims to be and there are not much review online from users who have used it for some time.

Thank you very much in advance.  

Helo djnt, 

My kompacplus countertop is working great - no issues after almost 2 years. It is indeed waterproof, heat resistant and it can hold slight scratches. There was once I accidentally used a corner of my chopper and it scratched the top. It wasnt very serious luckily and i rubbed it off a little - can't notice it if you don't scrutinize the top thankfully!

On 03/04/2016 at 9:46 AM, wyx03 said:

Hi,

There are a few contractor J* being mentioned in this forum, so pls be careful to get the correct one. Mine is J* too, but really CMI. Just to share my terrible experience.....

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/67026-5-rm-bto-costa-ris/?page=7#comment-924248

Hi everyone, just to clarify, my contractor name is Contractor James - I hope this can clarify the confusion with other contractors. I've also just cleared my inbox and responded to all PM-s, thank you all for your kind patience! You can drop me if you any enquiry about my home ;)

Hi hi. Could I get ur contractor name? In addition would like to check if ur using a hydraulic system for ur bed? Could u pm me the contractor name n the system if ur using it?

Hi, possible to send me the contractor J's contact. It will be great if you could send me his quotation as well. Have been searching for a good contractor who are professional in their field. Email is szeyong85@hotmail.com. Thanks many many:)