Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovescandi

Ideal Scandinavian 4Rm Bto In Anchorvale

Hi everyone!! Sorry for not clearing the inbox lately due to work :lol:

Anyway for those who has been asking, Contractor James is a registered contractor for renovation in HDB and his company is Chun Xiang Renovation.

You can find out more about his company from HDB here: https://www20.hdb.gov.sg/bn25/isos118p.nsf/0/B02113CED4E1A0D54825803B0027A207

Have a splendid weekend everyone!! :)

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On ‎18‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 5:11 PM, vayenang said:

Dear lovescandi,

May I have your contractor J's contact please?

Rgds,

Vayen

Hi Vayen, not sure if you have gotten contactor J's contact. If yes, can you kindly share it with me?

kellydaz@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Dear lovescandi,

Rgds,

Vayen

Hi Vayen, not sure if you have gotten contactor J's contact. If yes, can you kindly share it with me?

kellydaz@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Dear lovescandi,

Rgds,

Vayen

kellydaz@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Dear lovescandi,

Rgds,

Vayen

kellydaz@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Dear lovescandi,

Rgds,

Vayen

kellydaz@hotmail.com

Thank you.

On ‎21‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 6:38 PM, Adele Chew said:

Hi lovescandi

Beautiful home you have! Love reading your detailed tblog :)

I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full

Kindly PM or email (madamechewy@hotmail.com) me your J Contractor contact pls

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Adele

Hi Adele, not sure if you have gotten contactor J's contact. If yes, can you kindly share it with me?

kellydaz@hotmail.com

Thank you.

On 10/7/2016 at 6:15 PM, lovescandi said:

Hi everyone!! Sorry for not clearing the inbox lately due to work :lol:

Anyway for those who has been asking, Contractor James is a registered contractor for renovation in HDB and his company is Chun Xiang Renovation.

You can find out more about his company from HDB here: https://www20.hdb.gov.sg/bn25/isos118p.nsf/0/B02113CED4E1A0D54825803B0027A207

Have a splendid weekend everyone!! :)

Thank you! how much you spent roughly?

On 23 October 2014 at 4:03 PM, lovescandi said:

Completed black powder coated aluminium frame kitchen sliding door by Contractor J

gallery_62588_8_437230.png

Hi, we like the kitchen door very much and would like to do similar. Could you share with us the contact.

Happy New Year everyone!! Hope the feasting and celebrations has been great! 

Just wanted to share a little about how the quality of Contractor J has been after staying in this house for almost 3 years as I've received several enquiries on durability and quality... 

Renovation durability : I haven't had a single problem with any carpentry works etc which Contract J has done for me. Everything is working perfectly and infact new condition maybe because I've been taking good care of everything :D Shoe cabinet, wardrobe, kitchen cabinets are all doing really well and super sturdy. 

KompacPlus Kitchen Top: This kitchen top is great! Apart from the oil stains at gets on KompacPlus occasionally that's easily cleaned off with a wet cloth, it looks brand new hahaha

Taobao loots: My TV console, table, chairs, lightings are in excellent condition. Until today I've only changed my dining light bulbs once lol :yeah: The only issue I have that was bought from taobao are the toilet faucet taps and bidet spray - the faucet seems to be tougher to maintain and my bidet spray started leaking half a year back but I suspect its just due to daily usage but from this experience, I will never purchase any toilet related faucet, taps or even shower heads etc from taobao because the quality is really bad compared to original brands that can probably last many years. 

Very thankful for having such a wonderful home because happy home, happy life :D:D:D And anyone who visits my place always compliments how Contractor J did a beautiful job. Recently my colleagues came and they exclaimed as well which makes us very pleased till date. 

Free free to drop me any messages and I'll try to reply! Cheers to 2017!!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, lovescandi said:

Happy New Year everyone!! Hope the feasting and celebrations has been great! 

Just wanted to share a little about how the quality of Contractor J has been after staying in this house for almost 3 years as I've received several enquiries on durability and quality... 

Renovation durability : I haven't had a single problem with any carpentry works etc which Contract J has done for me. Everything is working perfectly and infact new condition maybe because I've been taking good care of everything :D Shoe cabinet, wardrobe, kitchen cabinets are all doing really well and super sturdy. 

KompacPlus Kitchen Top: This kitchen top is great! Apart from the oil stains at gets on KompacPlus occasionally that's easily cleaned off with a wet cloth, it looks brand new hahaha

Taobao loots: My TV console, table, chairs, lightings are in excellent condition. Until today I've only changed my dining light bulbs once lol :yeah: The only issue I have that was bought from taobao are the toilet faucet taps and bidet spray - the faucet seems to be tougher to maintain and my bidet spray started leaking half a year back but I suspect its just due to daily usage but from this experience, I will never purchase any toilet related faucet, taps or even shower heads etc from taobao because the quality is really bad compared to original brands that can probably last many years. 

Very thankful for having such a wonderful home because happy home, happy life :D:D:D And anyone who visits my place always compliments how Contractor J did a beautiful job. Recently my colleagues came and they exclaimed as well which makes us very pleased till date. 

Free free to drop me any messages and I'll try to reply! Cheers to 2017!!!

Hi dear! Ive been a silent reader of yours since the start and im finally getting my keys! 

Im deciding between engaging ID or contractor  (to cut costs) but I dont have exact measurements of things I want to do or a strict color scheme to follow. Based on your experience and interactions with Contractor J, was is a headache to liase these details? 

Thanks! And I'll appreciate if you could send me his contact too :)

Hi, pls pm J's contact. Also the contact for the black powder coated aluminum frame door.

I love yr tv console, dinning table. Mind to share the taobao links. 

My email: jwei_113@hotmail.com