Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Freb,

From my understanding if we opt out of hdb tiles, they will provide screeding if requested.

Is there any article on hdb website that said hdb will not be providing cement screeding?

can share with me also where u bought the sofa. how much they charge for delivery?

Hi Freb, mind sharing with me where & how much u bought the sofa? What is the delivery charge?

hi

PMed both of u!

Hi Freb,

From my understanding if we opt out of hdb tiles, they will provide screeding if requested.

Is there any article on hdb website that said hdb will not be providing cement screeding?

hi,

it used to be like tat, but last year oct HDB announced they no longer provide screeding on "goodwill" basis and starting 1st june 2015 they will required prepacked cement screed, price is almost double. they announced on their website last year, not sure if they remove it.

Hihi Freb,

Can you pls pm me on how did you manage to appeal to HDB for the cement screed?

Thank you in advance!

Freb, can pm me on how to go about the appeal for free cement screed pls? Thanks!

PMed :D

hi,

it used to be like tat, but last year oct HDB announced they no longer provide screeding on "goodwill" basis and starting 1st june 2015 they will required prepacked cement screed, price is almost double. they announced on their website last year, not sure if they remove it.

In other words they are forcing ppl to opt in their tiles. Thanks for your prompt reply. Do you mind pm me how you go about asking hdb to do it for you? How much is this "prepacked cement screed"?

In other words they are forcing ppl to opt in their tiles. Thanks for your prompt reply. Do you mind pm me how you go about asking hdb to do it for you? How much is this "prepacked cement screed"?

my guess is around 3k+ since my frd paid 2k for the normal screed for last year.