Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Freb,

1) Would need the details on how to appeal for the cement screed

2) May i know your ID?

3) Whats the price u had from Evorich for the HERF installation.

Can you PM me the details?

Edited by rockmastez

Hi Freb,

1) Would need the details on how to appeal for the cement screed

2) May i know your ID?

3) Whats the price u had from Evorich for the HERF installation.

Can you PM me the details?

PMed

new aircon wire with 20amp isolator installed

meet gaincity aircon guy this morning, by afternoon 5pm all installed according to what we discussed. i specifically told him, i don allow any trunking in my MBR toilet. however some of the piping in MBR is difficult to hide, they will be boxed up later.

18192618568_d79b7abaca_c.jpg

18380416415_731fc14fa0_c.jpg

new aircon wire will be fitted into aircon trunking

17758724024_3970a2f022_b.jpg

taking reference from my friend's house, my 24k BTU starmex is 110cm wide, it has to be offset to the right as my display cabinet is on the left on the corridor. they also drew out the dimension of the false ceiling cutout so the aircon can be installed later

18192726820_82272bcc59_c.jpg

17757802124_d1369bfca4_c.jpg

we wan all the piping to be out from the rooms so we can box up in the corridor to have a cleaner look

18192618888_b86b58e5c1_c.jpg

During the discussion, i realise when the piping ran across the entrance of the walk-in-wardrobe, sliding glass door cannot be installed with the pipe in place, as there is no way to install tracks...goto change to swing door =\ consider save money although not as slick looking...

Edited by Freb

18192619528_3047ed3804_c.jpg

17759795763_de97487f3f_c.jpg

drainage pipe will be at common bathroom, pardon the horizontal pipe, later goto cut a hole in the kerb & pull the pipe through.

18382023211_9899d2e401_c.jpg

18192620308_343a2ddb45_c.jpg

total 8 pipes as we will be installing 2 compressors, one 20k BTU for MBR + parents room and one 28k BTU for living + walk-in-wardrobe

initially the aircon installer highlighted to me that with 8 pipes its difficult to fit into the mbr toilet false ceiling due to the existing drainage pipes and might warp the false ceiling grills (like pregnant), but when i checked, nothing went wrong. i must say they did a good job (haven tested though)

Edited by Freb

Hi Fred,understand that u have false ceiling comes with downlights for your living room. can check with u about the wiring work? does ur contractor altered the MCB? or just extend the wires based on the current 4 power points on the ceiling?

Hi Fred,understand that u have false ceiling comes with downlights for your living room. can check with u about the wiring work? does ur contractor altered the MCB? or just extend the wires based on the current 4 power points on the ceiling?

Only extend the wires from current light points

med_gallery_62650_692_22703.jpg

household shelter

med_gallery_62650_692_150480.jpg

aircon ledge, wide enough for 2 compressors

med_gallery_62650_692_219189.jpg

room 1 - parents room

med_gallery_62650_692_71324.jpg

room 2 - walk in wardrobe + study room

med_gallery_62650_692_22524.jpg

MBR. sooooo small =\

Hi, congrats.. Where is yr location? We just gotten key too. Can share with us where u got the sofa n the wooden dinning table? Thx in advance.

Hi, congrats.. Where is yr location? We just gotten key too. Can share with us where u got the sofa n the wooden dinning table? Thx in advance.

Looking forward to see more photo on the completion. :)

hi, sengkang fernvale street. i shared in earlier post on the sofa, the dining table got it from "the bear knows" relocation sale, now the shop is at park mall

Hi Freb, have some disputes with my contractor over their shoddy work. What r the means to solve the issue? Any recommendation? TIA.....

take more photo evidence, rmb if u already paid them majority of the $$, u're already at the loose end, try talk to them nicely, make them admit their fault first...if really cannot then goto their management, last resort file to CASE.

Hi Fred,

Is it true that if we are doing homogeneous tiles for our floor, it is easier for contractor to do the screeding themselves before laying the tiles? They mentioned there is certain difficulty to use HDB screed for tiling unless it is vinyl or laminate flooring. Btw I was quoted a $8+K for homogeneous tiles for living rm + 3 bedrms.

Hi Fred,

Is it true that if we are doing homogeneous tiles for our floor, it is easier for contractor to do the screeding themselves before laying the tiles? They mentioned there is certain difficulty to use HDB screed for tiling unless it is vinyl or laminate flooring. Btw I was quoted a $8+K for homogeneous tiles for living rm + 3 bedrms.

hdb only allow free screed for laminate n vinyl flooring, to get the correct level you wan u need to talk to the hdb screed contractor else they just top up 40mm. if u r doing homogeneous or ceramic tiles ur contractor has to settle the rest for you. i paid 5k+ for homogeneous tiles for living & corridor only + haulage