Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

the list goes on, very disappointed

tiles above the MBR toilet entrance, misaligned

17531545658_31794f724d_z.jpg

17099026753_a26c0bb8f2_z.jpg

17531836050_e18feeaa3d_z.jpg

contractor tries to save money, use more sand than cement mix for the patching up, not good...i know cos i m a civil engineer...

17531834250_7b5188023d_z.jpg

kitchen kerb ... wth is this...

17533088429_dc0a9340c6_z.jpg

gonna call up ID and ask him to hack off everything that is not up to standard n redo!

Hi Freb, do you do PE for supervising of hacking of walls since you are a civil engineer ? Or got anyone affordable to recommend?

Thanks!

Daniel

Hi Freb, do you do PE for supervising of hacking of walls since you are a civil engineer ? Or got anyone affordable to recommend?

Thanks!

Daniel

you don need an PE to supervise the hacking works and no PE will supervise for u as its contractor's job, PE only tell u which wall can be removed. HDB will tell u whether ur work require a PE or not.

Hi Freb,

1. May I know how did u manage to get the cement screed?

2. May I have your ID detail?

Thank you.

PMed

hdb only allow free screed for laminate n vinyl flooring, to get the correct level you wan u need to talk to the hdb screed contractor else they just top up 40mm. if u r doing homogeneous or ceramic tiles ur contractor has to settle the rest for you. i paid 5k+ for homogeneous tiles for living & corridor only + haulage

Freb, is what you are saying really true about free scrred for laminated flooring? Can chare your appeal letter? wouldnt mind trying it out before i get my unit.

Thank you very much in advance.

Freb, is what you are saying really true about free scrred for laminated flooring? Can chare your appeal letter? wouldnt mind trying it out before i get my unit.

Thank you very much in advance.

PMed

i am getting my key very soon. is it better to appeal for the cement screed now or after collection of key?

msg full

new tiles finally arrived

18512495830_f81532450d_c.jpg

tiling work finally resumed, removing old layer of feature wall at MBR toilet

18702548141_b2c38233b5_c.jpg

18077544814_9a6c856dfc_c.jpg

18695408982_8005dab186_c.jpg

choose a setting out plan so the tiles layout is more pleasing to our eyes.

18512652550_3b81ed4c77_c.jpg

thanks Freb for your appeal letter. My screeding was approved, to start late july/aug.

Congrats! They might start doing sooner than u think 😊

thanks Freb for your appeal letter. My screeding was approved, to start late july/aug.

Hi lonerboi, may I know do you only appeal for overlay of whole house?

Hi Freb,

From my knowledge HDB dont provide FOC screeding.If possible able to PM me how you go about on the appeal ?The cost of screeding the entire house floor is exorbitant.

Hi Freb, Can u also about to pm me on how to appeal on is screeding? Thanks a lot.