Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

It can be done as long as they provided extra wires to connect the light & switch together. My toilet T5 cove also turn on together with the ceiling light.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It can be done as long as they provided extra wires to connect the light & switch together. My toilet T5 cove also turn on together with the ceiling light.

Yups. I shall go pester him abt it.

May I have your carpenter's contact details. Also, if you don't mind, may I know how much did they charge you for your wardrobe (per ft). Thank you.

Pmed

the mixed of colour are too nice.

previous i was no intention to have a tv feature wall. but after read this , i dont mind to have a outcome like this. lol

mind to pm me infro requested as above person?

Hi Freb,

Can I have the carpenter's contact? If you don't mind, can share how much he charges psf?

thanks

PMed

the mixed of colour are too nice.

previous i was no intention to have a tv feature wall. but after read this , i dont mind to have a outcome like this. lol

mind to pm me infro requested as above person?

PMed!

Hi Freb, can share how you connect your tv point in your MBR TV console?

walk-in-wardrobe

left is full room length wardrobe, my wife has a lot of clothes & bags...

19462093213_8bf45cc533_b.jpg

my wardrobe, smaller, need space for study table near the window

20056805196_b851bcb6e1_b.jpg

request do a accessories tray, carpenter give me 2 of these :)

19462093733_789bb0a9e8_b.jpg

1 drawer taken by the MBR tv console.

20083087545_3464881dfb_b.jpg

20056807436_0728c575b3_b.jpg

Hi Freb,

Can you share the procedure to appeal for free cement screeding from HDB? Does it apply if key collection is next year January? Thanks!

Hi Freb,

Your blog is very detail & I learn a lot from it... Can you share on how to appeal for free cement screeding from HDB? I'll be collecting my keys next year.... Thanks in advance...

Hi Freb, can share how you connect your tv point in your MBR TV console?

If u can see the photos, the tv wire is extended from the wall to the back of the tv console drawer (wardrobe side) n installed inside the console(bedroom side)

For wardrobe design, carpenter will leave a grove to allow wires to go through, ur power plug, hdmi cable, tv signal cable, LAN etc. so all wires from TV will go into the hole(core through the wall from

Bedroom side) behind the tv, (other wires of course sits nicely inside the console).

Wires will then drop into the grove n enter wardrobe, go through another opening from top of tv console.

u will have a wire free design :D but make sure u get a cable long enough...especially nowadays all the tv comes with such short power cables...worst non-removable type like my living room tv

Sounds complicated? let the picture paint the thousand words haha

21831475348_c7a6d0831c_k.jpg

Edited by Freb

Hi Freb,

Can you share the procedure to appeal for free cement screeding from HDB? Does it apply if key collection is next year January? Thanks!

Hi Freb,

Your blog is very detail & I learn a lot from it... Can you share on how to appeal for free cement screeding from HDB? I'll be collecting my keys next year.... Thanks in advance...

PMed