Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Freb! Just wanted to ask, how did hdb grant you approval for free cement screeding? I wrote in to hdb previously and was told to submit my request for the smooth floor rendering service at the branch office. Is that considered an approval? Or is the approval supposed to come from the branch office instead of hdb?

Hi Freb! Just wanted to ask, how did hdb grant you approval for free cement screeding? I wrote in to hdb previously and was told to submit my request for the smooth floor rendering service at the branch office. Is that considered an approval? Or is the approval supposed to come from the branch office instead of hdb?

yes its considered approved.

Hi Freb,

Can you let me know the address of the place you bought your sofa?

Thks in advance!

Sofa from Vanhoden at Ros Merah JB. there is a minimum spending to get free delivery & GST waiver but as always, you can negotiate with the sales. if your staying in HDB, remember to ask them to separate the sofa into 2 pieces or it wouldnt be able to fit into the lift or through main door.

Guest Calvin Huang

Hi Freb, how's your experience with the Bosch Hob so far? I'm considering the same model so would like to hear more from existing users.

some update, HDB informed me that they only provide up to 40mm of screed. im using a 3-5mm vinyl for bedrooms, also mean that i need to pay extra to the hdb contractor if i wanna top up to 45mm or so...another thing is the waiting time, it will be 4-5weeks...i have neighbour who got key since mid march, till now screeding not done by HDB yet =\

resale flat can get free screed?

Hihi! Appreciate if u could pm me how to go about appealing to hdb for the cement screed. Also does our contractor need to be around when HDB contractor is there to lay the cement? Apologies I'm totally new to reno as it's the first time I'm getting a place of my own.

Hi Freb, how's your experience with the Bosch Hob so far? I'm considering the same model so would like to hear more from existing users.

very good

Hihi! Appreciate if u could pm me how to go about appealing to hdb for the cement screed. Also does our contractor need to be around when HDB contractor is there to lay the cement? Apologies I'm totally new to reno as it's the first time I'm getting a place of my own.

u just need to give number lock or key to hdb, they will do it on their on when available.

Hi Freb, tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Can share how you went about appealing for the screed? I understand the appeal can be done upon key collection and to get arrange accordingly at the nearest HDB office.

Thanks!