Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aluka

Toilets Bowls - Where To Buy?

P.S. I still haven't managed to find my American Standard... :help::~

try Ferrara 33 Ubi Ave 3 #01-27 Vertex S408868

I saw American Standard last week end and they had basins on sale; I can't recall toilet bowls though they have quite a number of items on display.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

try Ferrara 33 Ubi Ave 3 #01-27 Vertex S408868

I saw American Standard last week end and they had basins on sale; I can't recall toilet bowls though they have quite a number of items on display.

Oh nice...! Thanks so much! Will check them out :)

Hi All,

A quick update after using Baron W-888 for over 6 months. DON'T BUY..

It's flushing is weak.. doesn't clear waste in single flush.. I got the same feedback from another former privately.

I have checked JB shop selling Bravat at RM799 for a Bravat 2157. After conversion I would say is very cheap compared to those MIC selling in SG that almost cost $400

Bath Room Accessories: Song Lin Building, Syed Alwi Road

One of the cheapest around. I bought the Treo Toilet Bowl with Geberit system $340. It is shaped like one of the Toto bowl I was looking at.

Edited by kovan4us

I've created an account here to warn everyone not to go DIY Bathroom + Fans at Bukit Merah Lane 1. I thought their prices were reasonable until I saw the same item being sold 50% or lesser elsewhere. A 707 water heater was marked at $320 at 'best' price but you could find the same on Qoo10 at $269. The same towel bar priced at $168 was only $58 elsewhere. I was shocked and decided not to proceed with the order but was told I cannot use the $100 deposit to redeem any items. 

The salesperson is Alice. She wanted me to pay a 70% deposit ($2000) and I'm glad that their credit card payment machine was faulty that day and so my damages was only a $100 through NETS. 

Sorry for the rant, but I am very sad to see Singapore retail shops behaving this way and bring a bad name to its trade. I will be more careful in my next buy. ;(

I have been going to different shops and is confused on choosing toilet bowls. I have the following questions and hopefully someone can help to answer :)

how do you choose toilet bowl? what are your consideration - comfort, flushing system, water efficiency, maintenance (change of seat cover)?

what are the popular mid-range priced toilet bowl?

Hi anyone can advice if its worth getting toilet bowls from taobao ? 

Saw some unique designs which i think will match my theme

Asides to that anyone has bought accessories from there , any recommendations ??

Cheers