Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aluka

Toilets Bowls - Where To Buy?

On 12/7/2016 at 3:14 PM, skytart said:

I have been going to different shops and is confused on choosing toilet bowls. I have the following questions and hopefully someone can help to answer :)

how do you choose toilet bowl? what are your consideration - comfort, flushing system, water efficiency, maintenance (change of seat cover)?

what are the popular mid-range priced toilet bowl?

hi.... have you decided on your choice? like you, im also looking for some feedbacks..... let me know if you had made any decision... :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

has anyone bought toilet bowls from Taobao/ezbuy before? just wondering about the quality if you have. The price savings is attractive, and i have bought toilet related stuff before, and they all seem pretty sturdy.

I have American Standart and definitely it is one of the best bowl on the market . And also BIDET TOILET SEATS are very useful fot this kind of bowl . It's a warm seat, warm water bidet. No plumbing changes needed, but you will need an electrical outlet close to the toilet. Great instructions and super easy to install. Once on, you'll never like regular toilets again! Fits on any elongated toilet, no need for a Toto toilet. Looks a little large for ours, but would look fine with any American Standard, or like quality, on up.

If yours is a wall mount W/C with concealed cistern, 95% u r gona get P-Trap w/c.

HDBs floor mount are all S-Traps.

Whichever shops u go always 1st measure from your wall finishing to the centre of your w/c pipe coming out of the floor is how much. Cause you dun Wan be getting a floor mount w/c with different dimension.

example: u buy a floor mount w/c from w/c cistern back to centre of discharge pipe is 250. U go home u measure and realise yours is 350. So ya hope u understand.