Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luvhenny

Finally Sign With Him After Shortlist/view More Then 20+ Id...

Hi

Thank you for the respones, currently happy with the renovation work, they start earlier then we thought since last week as we get our key on late Aug 2014 and things had done are:

Fridge, Washing machine and cabinet bases

Electrican point fix

Ceiling

Aircon installment

gas pipe

Window

bathroom kerb

and other

Will show the images by next week as will drop down during my off day. After it is 60% done will give you my ID contact if the workmanship are good if not no point recommend.

Edit:

Items remove

Platform @Masterbed room

Items add

X2 Common rooms L-Box

shower screen common toilet with kerb

Edited by luvhenny

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Go for Sungei Kadut Novena and Star Living..their price are quite competitive.. :)

Ic, thank for the information, as we had buy from Ikea, comfort something.. cannot remember in paya leba factory and courts.

You ID's qoute is the same for both granite and quartz? If so, it is very cheap leh. I was qoute 1885 for granite and 2465 for quartz for a 14 ft kitchen top. :jawdrop: Looking forward to your reno pics. I have not even started and already losing the steam.....

I am not sure about granite but we use quartz due to recommend. They charge us SGD120 per feet which it is common in the market as we had check other ID too. Ya will show you my renovation image next week will drop by haha.