Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

Intercontinental Hotel At Bugis

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hey Air,

I am also an Intercontinental Bride for Oct 2008. When is yours??

Mine will be in Feb...which is like next week....haha....

Have you decided on the theme you want?

Air, wow... can i visit your setup??? =P

I wanted Opulent Desire, but father opposed strongly to it :dancingqueen: *SOBS*

So will go and see other setup before I decide bah... mine will be this yr Oct :dunno:

Congratulations to all the brides or brides to be at Hotel Intercontinental. Although I have not had the good fortune of being a wedding guest at the hotel, I have dined many times at Man Fu Yuan, which I believe will be preparing the food for weddings. Food's very good!

Air, wow... can i visit your setup??? =P

I wanted Opulent Desire, but father opposed strongly to it :notti: *SOBS*

So will go and see other setup before I decide bah... mine will be this yr Oct :rofl:

Sure, my dinner will start at 7.30pm, so if you wana drop by to have a look at the setup, 7pm would be fine :D

I'm taking the charming elegance theme. Had intially wanted Opulent Desire theme too but after viewing the setup, found that the set-ups are too dark, it would have been better if the table cloths are gold and chairs black but it has got black in everything so kinda too dark for us. In the end, decided to go for CE theme after viewing countless times and after much deliberation. The good thing is you can choose the colour of the flowers for this theme :)

Congratulations to all the brides or brides to be at Hotel Intercontinental. Although I have not had the good fortune of being a wedding guest at the hotel, I have dined many times at Man Fu Yuan, which I believe will be preparing the food for weddings. Food's very good!

Hehe thanks chunky monkey! That's very reassuring to hear! :) :)

Can anyone tell me how much does Intercontinental charge per table for Sunday price? And is the food nice?

I'm sourcing for a wedding venue now. Thanks!

Can anyone tell me how much does Intercontinental charge per table for Sunday price? And is the food nice?

I'm sourcing for a wedding venue now. Thanks!

Pricing for 2007 sunday is 848++ per table....i'm not sure how much they've increased for this year...generally hotels increase per table pricing by 50-100 each year...

Mine will be in Feb...which is like next week....haha....

Have you decided on the theme you want?

Hi Air...congrats! U must b v busy now...seldom c u here....

Do share yr fotos in friendster ok?

Loking forward......

Hi Air...congrats! U must b v busy now...seldom c u here....

Do share yr fotos in friendster ok?

Loking forward......

Hey Karen! Long time nvr see you in here too! I've been lurking around in this forum...hehe...

Ya now very busy with my last minute wedding preps...it's stressing me out...

Hey btw, I finally got my skinny jeans liao... :yamseng:

Thanks for the well-wishes! Will definitely share my photos in friendster! Look out for it! :)

Edited by Air

Hey Karen! Long time nvr see you in here too! I've been lurking around in this forum...hehe...

Ya now very busy with my last minute wedding preps...it's stressing me out...

Hey btw, I finally got my skinny jeans liao... :yamseng:

Thanks for the well-wishes! Will definitely share my photos in friendster! Look out for it! :unsure:

Hi Air, ya....I am v bz indeed wif spring cleaning and shopping...And I just went holidays last Dec...so not much time and been v bz in work too...

The tort of skinny jeans really make me laff....tink u get wat I mean hor?? :)

Ya...I will lok out for your fotos in friendster....dun be too stressed out....be mindful of yr

health, nowadays weather not v good...can be hot at one time and raining the next moment...

B a beautiful bride ya!

Once again, congrats and Happi New year to you!