Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

No, I had made some timber renovation from that company. I just find that they produce a great customer service and exellent workmanship skills for my timber flooring and decking. Fortunatelly, i know a manager working under that company and his name called Meng Wee. I just find that company gave me such a good service, i should share to more people to let them enjoy their service and workmanship skills.

Edited by mengwee

No, I had made some timber renovation from that company. I just find that they produce a great customer service and exellent workmanship skills for my timber flooring and decking. Fortunatelly, i know a manager working under that company and his name called Meng Wee. I just find that company gave me such a good service, i should share to more people to let them enjoy their service and workmanship skills.

So this is you or Mengwee speaking? Or you are also Mengwee

• Like 1

Meng Wee, in what ways the customer service was good to you which will benefit forumers?

10 out of 10 newbies always say their contractors good.

and by the way, solid wood decking is no fashion already, all using polydeck composites, even NUS also uses them,

So this is you or Mengwee speaking? Or you are also Mengwee

he is mengwee, the other is Meng Wee. that's the difference.

So you are trying to say that im lieing?? So you guys are trying to accuse me? I love their workmanship and their service, I share with people here whats wrong about it? So if got customer got a good service from your company, and they kindly sharing here, are you gona say that they are just publising their business?

So what If my name and his name was the same? Only can have 1 'meng wee" in singapore? Does the law says that?? So renotalk only have people who insult people and accusing people that was publising their 'business" what a bad forum. Its just for defame and insult people here

• Like 1

Let's give u the benefit of doubt.

So tell us in what way the service is good? The price is good? Don't flood the forum with posts that will not benefit anyone but the vendor.

These days salesman ain't creative....

So what If my name and his name was the same? Only can have 1 'meng wee" in singapore? Does the law says that?? So renotalk only have people who insult people and accusing people that was publising their 'business" what a bad forum. Its just for defame and insult people here

If you are indeed the vendor, do you think anyone will engage u after reading? Better off that u delete the post.

If you are indeed the vendor, do you think anyone will engage u after reading? Better off that u delete the post.

He has deleted his post as advised by you. So he is indeed Mengwee

He has deleted his post as advised by you. So he is indeed Mengwee

he should just delete his account....