Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mirfarali

Japanese Themed Living Room

Greetings to everyone here,

Our 4 room BTO has been finally handed over to us. I have always been a sucker for Japanese themed living rooms. Was wondering if there was anywhere I could shop for furniture, screens, fountain (all japanese themed ofcourse). Things like shoji screens, tatami mats, bamboo fountain etc.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

we toy with this idea but the stuff are not cheap, the tatami sheets, the doors.. lights and stuff is fine. but its to make it similar to a japanese home that's expensive here. if taobao have everything u might wanna get it all there lol

Hi ! The GoDown (www.thegodownstore.com) has plenty of Japanese-themed home décor accessories, such as bamboo rice baskets, cherry blossom hand painted ceramics, various lighting solutions, wooden screens and so on. They have contemporary as well as vintage items. The store is an absolute delight to visit - with refreshments to accompany while you browse.

They're located at 44 Zion Road. I'd highly recommend a visit so you can check it out and speak to them about your specific needs, as the owner, Audrey, also runs her own Interior Design company.

Good luck!