Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cch93624

Our Punggol Scandi Home

Nice Mood board...good luck for your renovation...

Will be camping here for more of your updates!

Thanks for your support congtan...hope my t-blog won't make u feel bored...:)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

It's Friday...yeah!! Tomorrow can go shop for stuff for my new house!! :jammin::good:

But before that I would like to share with everyone my first draft 3D rendering...hot from oven...just received it from my ID this morning.

Living room

gallery_59073_8_70534.jpg

View from another angle

gallery_59073_8_2685.jpg

Instead of brick wall, we follow our ID recommendation to go for Stucco wall. It look more like a wallpaper in 3D rendering...hopefully the real thing will look better. The flooring is suppose to be glazed instead of matt, as provided by HDB. We do not want to spend money to overlay the flooring as the flooring cost is already included in our housing price. Wasted sia...

We are actually looking for curtain instead of blind. From my past experience, blind is very difficult to maintain...**** lot of job to keep it clean... :~

MBR

gallery_59073_7_69346.jpg

We like the design of the wardrobe door...it really give us the Scandi feel. But for the color of the wall, I'm a bit reserve on grey color. My wife like it a lot, but I prefer brighter color. I always think that deep color in bedroom will make me feel down and depress :P

What do you guys think? Deep color or bright color??

Kitchen

gallery_59073_7_64632.jpg

I must say kitchen design is closest to what we have in mind. We like it a lot, especially on the kompac plus table top, it just look fantastic, isn't it?

But track light in kitchen may not be a good idea, it will be very difficult to keep it clean. I do not want to climb the ladder and clean the oil stain on it every single month... :blink:

In short, these 3D rendering is 70% close to what we have discussed with our ID earlier. Is it common to have first draft that is so different from what you want?

Anyway, my ID said that he will discuss with his drafter to change some of the things and send us another version.

• Like 1

looking good!

mine is just something simple as i'm not too adventurous.

Prior to my first draft, i had no theme in mind, only want something simple and modern. Showed some samples to my ID and asked him to propose.

my first draft came out quite pleasing to me except for certain issues. hopefully the next drawing will be better after giving my ID my inputs.

All the best to ur reno, hope it will turn out to be what u want and like!

Thanks MrWhiteKnight

It's Friday...yeah!! Tomorrow can go shop for stuff for my new house!! :jammin::good:

But before that I would like to share with everyone my first draft 3D rendering...hot from oven...just received it from my ID this morning.

Living room

gallery_59073_8_70534.jpg

View from another angle

gallery_59073_8_2685.jpg

Instead of brick wall, we follow our ID recommendation to go for Stucco wall. It look more like a wallpaper in 3D rendering...hopefully the real thing will look better. The flooring is suppose to be glazed instead of matt, as provided by HDB. We do not want to spend money to overlay the flooring as the flooring cost is already included in our housing price. Wasted sia...

We are actually looking for curtain instead of blind. From my past experience, blind is very difficult to maintain...**** lot of job to keep it clean... :~

MBR

gallery_59073_7_69346.jpg

We like the design of the wardrobe door...it really give us the Scandi feel. But for the color of the wall, I'm a bit reserve on grey color. My wife like it a lot, but I prefer brighter color. I always think that deep color in bedroom will make me feel down and depress :P

What do you guys think? Deep color or bright color??

Kitchen

gallery_59073_7_64632.jpg

I must say kitchen design is closest to what we have in mind. We like it a lot, especially on the kompac plus table top, it just look fantastic, isn't it?

But track light in kitchen may not be a good idea, it will be very difficult to keep it clean. I do not want to climb the ladder and clean the oil stain on it every single month... :blink:

In short, these 3D rendering is 70% close to what we have discussed with our ID earlier. Is it common to have first draft that is so different from what you want?

Anyway, my ID said that he will discuss with his drafter to change some of the things and send us another version.

Yoo! possible to share your quotation with me?

While waiting for the new 3D rendering, I think it's time to post some of the stuff we have bought so far...

Sony TV 55" W904A

Bought this during world cup promotion. Quite a good deal for 9 series. Some more come with 5 years warranty...hopefully it can last 5 years... :notti:

gallery_59073_8_18200.jpg

3 seater sofa (Abitex)

Bought the sofa during their promotion period at their Paragon show room. We can customize the hardness and color of the cushion. We chose a light teal color, and hopefully it will match our theme nicely.

gallery_59073_8_42893.jpg

Grohe Euphoria Shower System, Sink Mixer and Basin Mixer

We actually never planned to buy Grohe shower system in the first place, but we realized they were having national day promotion when we walked by their showroom at Marina Square. The promotion is 49% store wide. How could anyone on earth resist this??!!:jawdrop: So at the end, we bought shower system, sink and basin mixer.

gallery_59073_8_2644.jpg

gallery_59073_8_4240.jpg

gallery_59073_8_15703.jpg

Burn some holes on our wallet...but this is just the starting...still have more to come...and we've enjoyed the shopping so far...haha :lol:

Will keep posting when we buy more stuffs.... :seeya:

Edited by cch93624

wow... 49% off... of course BUY.. haha i bought my grohe shower system from heritage for 15% off only...

and the tv... it is seriously good! the triluminious display i did not manage to buy that cos it was OOS already when i wanted to buy.. so i had to settle for the W800B instead

Edited by bianzi

• Like 1

Hi fellow 3d conceptwerke scandi home! Good luck with the reno :) The 3d looks good!

My opinion: Go with the grey, or maybe you can consider just the main wall grey. My ID mentioned that bedroom should be calm and work area should be bright which I think make sense.

I know the 3d not suppose be accurate with dimensions and technicalities but do look out for these :)

1. If the oven flush with the table top, the microwave might be too high? at around 1.5m height.
  2. The stove too close to the fridge, so cannot put big wok
  3. The bedroom hanging side table lights cannot conceal the trunking by right unless have false ceiling
  4. The wardrobe left door can open? :P
  5. No ceiling fan for living room?

And just want to check if the "recessed" cabinet design can be done as the 3d? The max I have bargained and have gotten wood trimmings only.. Hahaha..

wow... 49% off... of course BUY.. haha i bought my grohe shower system from heritage for 15% off only...

and the tv... it is seriously good! the triluminious display i did not manage to buy that cos it was OOS already when i wanted to buy.. so i had to settle for the W800B instead

Hi bianzi, yeah..really irresistible leh..

I think the W904A was the last few sets when i got it...considered lucky :P

Hi fellow 3d conceptwerke scandi home! Good luck with the reno :) The 3d looks good!

My opinion: Go with the grey, or maybe you can consider just the main wall grey. My ID mentioned that bedroom should be calm and work area should be bright which I think make sense.

I know the 3d not suppose be accurate with dimensions and technicalities but do look out for these :)

1. If the oven flush with the table top, the microwave might be too high? at around 1.5m height.
  2. The stove too close to the fridge, so cannot put big wok
  3. The bedroom hanging side table lights cannot conceal the trunking by right unless have false ceiling
  4. The wardrobe left door can open? :P
  5. No ceiling fan for living room?

And just want to check if the "recessed" cabinet design can be done as the 3d? The max I have bargained and have gotten wood trimmings only.. Hahaha..

Thanks for the input g0mug0mu, will take note of all these points! :good:

how much are your shower systems individually??

Hi Takaishi, the shower system cost us $749, the basin mixer is $424, and the kitchen mixer is $205.

• Like 1

hi cch93624... your shower system come with thermostat function ? I'm also got the last few set of sony 55w904 tv :)

Nope, I didn't choose the thermostat one as I think it's bit difficult to press and turn when my hand is full of soap...it look nicer, but practicality is still more important... :P

Haha u r also the lucky one...high 5!!

Edited by cch93624

Nope, I didn't choose the thermostat one as I think it's bit difficult to press and turn when my hand is full of soap...it look nicer, but practicality is still more important... :P

Haha u r also the lucky one...high 5!!

yeah... I bought the TV around end of June this year from woodland domestic. mine still in box as my new house is not ready...hahaha

hmmm I also bought grohe shower system but with thermostat function at $810 last weekend.... think have to wipe off soap of my left hand before turn it on

Edited by cjsaya

• Like 1

My shower system is ard $710 after discount from heritage

Hi bianzi, yeah..really irresistible leh..

I think the W904A was the last few sets when i got it...considered lucky :P

Thanks for the input g0mug0mu, will take note of all these points! :good:

Hi Takaishi, the shower system cost us $749, the basin mixer is $424, and the kitchen mixer is $205.

yeah... I bought the TV around end of June this year from woodland domestic. mine still in box as my new house is not ready...hahaha

hmmm I also bought grohe shower system but with thermostat function at $810 last weekend.... think have to wipe off soap of my left hand before turn it on

Yeah, mine also still in the box...

My shower system is ard $710 after discount from heritage

Wow...that is even better deal than mine...! :good: