Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Aluka,

I'm new and i came across this thread and thus came across your post!

i hardly see people recommending their IDs. Met some of my friends and i would say 1 out of 5 recommend their ID to me. Will you be kind enough to share with me? :notti:

Hi Friend,

Thank you for your observation.

I am glad I chose this ID; It has been more than a month since we moved to my new home. There are few rectification works that needed to be done; my ID has been more than happy to settle these things for me. Whereas I have heard from some of my friends, that ID's after completing the work and handing over the flat, never turn back to fix the issues that prop-up later on. My ID never ran away from difficult situations and continue to help me sort out issues that were not even directly related to his workmanship.

The more I reflect on the work done and the rectification works undertaken by my ID, I am even more convinced that I dealt with the right ID.

I will PM you my ID contact.

Good luck.

Yes, the way you explained is right. Because in the past, unfortunate cases of unfinished jobs after paying money happened. Even though my mum's place wasn't renovated for a lot of money, just so happened that my ID was under CaseTrust. If anyone of you would like to know, I'll be more than glad to share their contacts. Good things are meant to be shared. Their worksmanship is pretty good and they were efficient in their co-ordination and following up. :good:

Hi Wyorie,

Can i have the ID as well?? :help:

Yes, the way you explained is right. Because in the past, unfortunate cases of unfinished jobs after paying money happened. Even though my mum's place wasn't renovated for a lot of money, just so happened that my ID was under CaseTrust. If anyone of you would like to know, I'll be more than glad to share their contacts. Good things are meant to be shared. Their worksmanship is pretty good and they were efficient in their co-ordination and following up. :good:

Hi Wyorie, can you PM me your ID contact. Thanks.

It is nearly 10 weeks since I chose my ID and 7 weeks since we started the reno journey together.

I must say I am one of the lucky ones to have a very smooth, trouble-less renovation journey so far. Not that there were no trouble at all - there were challenges, design issues and sometimes work pace etc., But all these were resolved timely and in an acceptable fashion without any major hiccups.

I released the payments on-time and my ID delivered all the work on time & continues to deliver the work on time and more importantly on quality. He is such a friendly, young bloke you will feel extremely comfortable dealing with.

He surprised me quite a few times on :

- his ingenuity in solving difficult issues,

- flexibility: whenever I changed from the original design or asked for additions, he would think hard and give me a good solution

- approachability: he would readily come down and discuss the issues in-person. not to speak of being in constant touch over whatspp.

- honestness: he would also tell you in advance that he is going to be busy for a few days with other projects / client meetings. I really appreciated it; because I believe that I am not his only customer.

Well folks, I am in the last leg of my renovation journey. If you like to read my reno story, click on the t-blog below.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/66174-5-rm-resale-dream-home-project-strathmore/

I am happy to recommend my ID, if any of you are interested.

Hi aluka, please PM me your ID contact. Thanks!