Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi guys, I found this newly promo adv on Facebook, NDP promotion, new BTO package $6888 inclusive of design services, wet work( kitchen cabinet base) , plumbing (installation of kitchen sink and tap) , electrical ( installation of ceiling light for whole hse) , painting (supply and paint), carpentry( kitchen cabinet, tv console and wardrobe(not sure how many wardrobe)),and chemical cleaning of house after work. Kitchen cabinet comes with quartz top. The package is from Artisan space. I was surprised to see the package quite cheap. Any idea how you all feel about it? Any of you try artisan space? How's their workmanship?

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi.. I assumed that they don't include false ceilings/ l box installation? Electrical installation of ceiling lights but not including electrical rewiring right? How many feet kitchen cabinet? How many feet wardrobe are we talking about here? Where you get those info? It is not in their promo banner... Thanks.

Hi,

We went to take alook at their package. Quite good it is. Of cos Electric works only includes labour to supply All ceiling lights & water storage tank. Thus lbox & fasle ceilings are additional.

Kitchen cabinet 16ft w ABS trimmings & 8ft Quartz worktop, Tv console 5ft & Casement wardrobe 6ft in Admira designer Laminate. You may ctc them to get further details.

Any1 taken them or able to provide reviews?

Kindly pm me.