Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
movie247

Our.grey.grey.loft

Hi movie247, nice colour scheme you got there! My wife dislikes dust as well. Haha..I love your ideas of hidden cabinet as well.

Are the cabinet doors single doors?or foldable 2 piece doors?

Are the black items lights in front of your storage unit outside of kitchen??

thanks for your compliments.

All are the standard casement single doors. Only the study comprises of 2 sets of top-hung bi-fold doors attached to the both ends.

Yes, the black objects are adjustable wall lamps which we'll swivel to the position where lighting is needed around the storage unit.

Wall lamp link is http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=37028372233

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nice house color combination you got there, looks very pleasing to the eye :good:

Did you box up all the Aircon trunking ??

Nice house color combination you got there, looks very pleasing to the eye :good:

Did you box up all the Aircon trunking ??

Hi Songz, thanks for your compliments.

Yup, the MBR & living fancoil trunkings were U-boxed. Have left the exposed casing in bedroom 2&3 which will be partially covered with wardrobe when we've budget to do it :D

• Like 1

Week 8 - 16 Aug

Almost done with all the renovations, just minor defects to touch up, and we're ready to move in

Before & after of outside kitchen area

gallery_56173_482_82360.jpg

Before and after of study table

gallery_56173_482_19569.jpg

some of our tb items :good:

stainless steel bathroom cabinet for M.bath & C.bath. oxygenics rainshower in M.bath. Moen kitchen sink with tap

gallery_56173_482_58237.jpg

Week 6 - 02 Aug - Continued

Hidden dresser in M.Bedroom

gallery_56173_482_45673.jpg

Your hidden dresser is a standing or sitdown dresser? The rest of the wardobe also simple casement doors, u-shaped? Do u have a solution for the corners where u can see and reach easily? Anymore pics to share of ur internal and external of the wardrobe? Tia!

Your hidden dresser is a standing or sitdown dresser? The rest of the wardobe also simple casement doors, u-shaped? Do u have a solution for the corners where u can see and reach easily? Anymore pics to share of ur internal and external of the wardrobe? Tia!

It's a standing dresser, didn't wanna waste the space below to put a stool so we did shelvings. The entire unit is C-shaped and all in casement. Corners casement means you can't reach stuff at the corners easily.

• Like 1

Hi,movie 247 can I ask you advise as I plan to install the air-con 3+1 with compassor but will HBD approve any advise from you thank.

Hi tarzanboy, I've 2 compressors at the a/c ledge, system 3 & single split. No issue so far, but need to ask your a/c installer to check if you've enough amp to support the compressor you intend to buy

Love the colour of your storage unit outside the kitchen, looks very soothing..

Mind sharing how much your total carpentry works cost?

the outside kitchen storage unit is 6.5ft - $1950