Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
movie247

Our.grey.grey.loft

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

some of our tb items :good:

stainless steel bathroom cabinet for M.bath & C.bath. oxygenics rainshower in M.bath. Moen kitchen sink with tap

gallery_56173_482_58237.jpg

Hi!

I did a glass shower screen in the MBR as well. Can i check with you if the glass panel feels flimsy or sturdy?

Hi Movie247,

Fellow Greenleaf resident at 523B here, :jammin:

Can I ask you where did you get your Crestar ceiling fans for and how much are they individually?

I didn't see them when I went to Tampoi in JB and Tampoi said they don't carry too.

Hope to have ur reply soon, :)

Hi!

I did a glass shower screen in the MBR as well. Can i check with you if the glass panel feels flimsy or sturdy?

Hi Wayan, yes the fixed panel feels flimsy when we swing the door to hard hence we need to be gentle when closing. Not sure if top s/steel frame would solve this issue.

Hi Movie247,

Fellow Greenleaf resident at 523B here, :jammin:

Can I ask you where did you get your Crestar ceiling fans for and how much are they individually?

I didn't see them when I went to Tampoi in JB and Tampoi said they don't carry too.

Hope to have ur reply soon, :)

Fans are from the showroom, you can check the address at http://www.crestarfan.com.sg/contact/

Below are the prices including installation, but it varies depending on the combination you picked, ie wooden/acrylic blades, led/plc light kits. For the 2 common bedrooms, we picked the led light kit which is brighter as it serves as the only ceiling light in the rooms.

Rainlite 53"WH wooden (E27x2 warm white) $405

Rainlite 50"WH HY blade WH (LED daylight) $505

Skylight 55"GM (E27x2 daylight) $425

Edited by movie247

Fans are from the showroom, you can check the address at http://www.crestarfan.com.sg/contact/

Below are the prices including installation, but it varies depending on the combination you picked, ie wooden/acrylic blades, led/plc light kits. For the 2 common bedrooms, we picked the led light kit which is brighter as it serves as the only ceiling light in the rooms.

Rainlite 53"WH wooden (E27x2 warm white) $405

Rainlite 50"WH HY blade WH (LED daylight) $505

Skylight 55"GM (E27x2 daylight) $425

Hi movie247,

Thanks for your reply and I appreciate it.

Those are pretty gd prices for your fans purchased in SG.

I was hopping that you may have gottehn them from Malaysia.

Jiayou and hope your reno goes smoothly, :D