Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
meower

Solar Panels For Landed Homes?

Hello,

Anyone tried installing solar panels for your landed house? Heard that there are some solar panels that you can install and it feeds electricity back into the power grid. SP Services will then give you a rebate off your bill.

Anyone has tried this? How is it working for you?

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yes we did and you are right. We are selling back to the grid. I lucked out because I found a really good guy to do this work. He has a lot of passion in getting the job done right and best cost. I’m very happy with him. PM me if you like his contact.

• Thanks 1

On 5/25/2019 at 3:32 PM, Goodenf said:

Yes we did and you are right. We are selling back to the grid. I lucked out because I found a really good guy to do this work. He has a lot of passion in getting the job done right and best cost. I’m very happy with him. PM me if you like his contact.

Hello bro, would you mind sending me his contact? I couldn’t seem to pm you

21 minutes ago, Dariusme said:

Hello bro, would you mind sending me his contact? I couldn’t seem to pm you

that bro hasn't logged on for ages. I PMed him on this as well but didn't get any reply

1 hour ago, snoozee said:

that bro hasn't logged on for ages. I PMed him on this as well but didn't get any reply

If you want a solar panel contact I can pass you two.. 

12 hours ago, petetherock said:

Did you install also? Do pass me your contact if possible. Do you think it make sense to do the panel for new house ?

1 hour ago, Dariusme said:

Did you install also? Do pass me your contact if possible. Do you think it make sense to do the panel for new house ?

even if don't do during construction, at least cater for the wiring first. I stand by a 32A isolator at my attic level for solar panels in case I install it in future. Kinda regreted not also adding a 32A isolator for my car porch area in case next time need to use electric car

4 hours ago, snoozee said:

even if don't do during construction, at least cater for the wiring first. I stand by a 32A isolator at my attic level for solar panels in case I install it in future. Kinda regreted not also adding a 32A isolator for my car porch area in case next time need to use electric car

Yeah, that's good.

You may want two:
Front and back. That's what my friend suggested. And if you want, one more for the electric car.

I have only two, one for the car and kiv solar... 

On 10/18/2020 at 11:54 PM, petetherock said:

Hi petetherock, can pass me your solar panel contact person details please.  Thanks.