Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
creamilyly

Any Renovation Firms To Recommend?

I just collected my BTO key in Pasir Ris , looking for a reliable and honest renovation company to do some painting , Kitchen cabinets and build in wardrobes . Any recommendations from anyone?

• Like 2

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

You may wish to try getting a no obligation quote from my ID Livinz Synthesis, his name is Isaac. He did quite a nice job for my home and he manage to work within my budget. Nice experience with their team.

Hope this info helps.

Cheers :good:

Hi, you can try Johnny at inspire by D'trenzo.

He is an experience ID, responsible man and has a lot of ideas for your house.

You may discuss with for a qoutation and compare

His contact is 81449299

Hope i can help .

Hey you can try Chan. His contact is 98321113. Great team work with his contractors. Reasonable price good workmanship.

Hope i can help.

all these sound like advertisements. good contractors are hard to find. i've heard a lot of horror stories from friends who sign and then the id/ contractor doesn't follow up properly. my contractor wasn't the cheapest but the quality good and he was very prompt in following up and did not mia. if you are interested, let me know :)

Agreed with Judy Tan, I seldom came a cross a contractor that is up to standard, personally I came across 1 who did a ****ty job in my office and trying to persuade me to accept as what it is. Most of them are hit and run style.
Last but not least I came across Daniel, not cheap but very professional in his job, dateline and quality workmanship. No horse run!

PM me if you are interested.

Okay guys, i know its hard getting a good and reliable contractor whereby they follow up properly and all. You might want to contact and get a quote from my contractor at 82023745. He had just done up my new house and i hope i can push my contractor to you guys to share my joy and smile. :)

Hi Sir/Mdm,

Not sure if anyone here still require any renovation services.

Do drop me an email on your requirements if there's any chance.

zen.ang@whstdesign.com.sg

Thank you!

Guest stanleyLee

I just got my bto 3mth back. One thing good about my ID is before we even start anything he want me to list the things i want and the things i need which i find it very good and not forgetting the design i wanted. I got 3 quote from 3 different ID but my this ID is the cheapest and the idea they gave me just shut my mouth because is just too out of the world kind. Workmanship i will say nothing to say. If u guys are interested u can give him a call at 9325 5355 Allan

Hi

I am looking for reliable Electrician to do (possibly) whole house rewiring and all lights installations as my current ID CANNOT MAKE IT! Not as bad as scammer case but I am also going through the 'wild goose chase'; 'no sound no pix, no response' irresponsible nightmare story as most owners here. Hence, I am taking out whatever items I can from them in order to save myself some stress and frustrations.

Such as Paint works too.

Appreciate any reliable recommendations asap.

thanks

Hi Kobisoh,

PLease do kindly pm me the electrician contact. I'd adjusted and cut down the no. of points my id quoted me since last week and waiting for their revised quote.. again, there's been no response from them,,,

thanks

you can try mine. my contractor will be doing our 2nd home soon.

for me, contractors really depends on the one who you talk to. my contractor's company are not really popular, their marketing is mainly based on reviews from previous clients thats why they seldom advertise. for me, i am quite satisfied with our previous renovation, and the guy is super friendly and became a family friend after our 1st reno.

Hi all,

If you are interested, I can recommend you my friend which is in the ID firm, I could help you get a discounted price. :)

I'm also getting him to help me renovate my new BTO flat and so far so good. Not much hassles and issues. Good patience and provides good advises. I'm quite satisfied with his help and advise.

You might want to try asking him for a quote. Definitely we all want a good deal with good workmanship right? No harm comparing with others and fetch the best out of them.

If interested, pm me for his contact.