Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
muffin

6 Tips To Feng Shui Your Aquarium

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey there! I just got a Bala Shark and it's like watching a bullet zoom around in my tank. Super energetic! Need some tank mate suggestions that can keep up with this speedster. Who would you recommend? I'm aiming for a peaceful yet lively tank vibe.

Hey! Congrats on your new Bala Shark, they're like underwater lightning, aren't they? For tank mates, you'll want equally energetic but peaceful fish. I've had great success with Rainbowfish and larger Tetras. They're speedy and vibrant, adding life to your tank without causing chaos. Also, consider Danios; they're quick and get along well in active environments. For more ideas, check out this helpful page: Bala sharks It's a treasure trove of info! Reminds me of when I first introduced a Bala to my tank. It was hesitant at first, but once it settled in, the tank dynamics changed overnight. They all zoomed around like it was a fishy racetrack! 🐠💨 Happy fish-keeping!