Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kissgurami

Hopefully "shabby Chic" Em

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

WiFi Setup in the EM!

I have SingTel Mio Home Bundle so I thought to have another setup box for my room as well.

What I had SingTel do was to pull the Open Net point to my living room. Then pull the Cat 5E cable up from the balcony to my master window and to my designated TV point. Installed 2 data points which will be connected from the living room ONT point.

So what this means is -> my ground floor has 2 data points - 1 for the Access Point and 1 for the MiO. There is one more port for the ONT.

For my 2nd level, I have 2 data points and 1 is plugged into the Access Point and 1 for my MiO. My speed now is 197MB!! tested around the 2nd floor and voila !

Was trying to avoid repeaters so this was the best option I could think of :D !

With the 2 Access Points, means I have 2 separate WiFi for my ground and 2nd Level.

Wrote this with excitement so if you have questions let me know!

=X a bit too late but please use CAT 6 shield cable in future.

My Budget Walk in Ward robe!

Purchased IKEA Algot System and was hoping to pull it off. So far it looks pretty decent to me :D , couldn't have it on the opposite wall since it is a board wall. Need to crack my head even more :P

Need to slowly furnish up the ward robe and make it more presentable (SAME WITH THE REST OF THE HOUSE :bangwall: )

wpid-wp-1412824668167.jpeg

How is the review? Good?

How is the review? Good?

Good!! Going to have it setup for my girl's bedroom and probably install additional adjacent to the current ones. If you are having baskets then need to align the brackets very carefully. if you are only using the hanging rods and shelves, then no issues.

I dislike folding so this is somewhat like a dream :P

I have bad experiences (not with ikea) with such mounting.

The whole support dropped down. I ended up purchasing 2 Ikea pole support and use it as pillars for the shelf on the highest level.

Probably will use this (if it is really good) as my next DIY project for my Study room

Thanks!

Edited by Whalegaga

I have bad experiences (not with ikea) with such mounting.

The whole support dropped down. I ended up purchasing 2 Ikea pole support and use it as pillars for the shelf on the highest level.

Probably will use this (if it is really good) as my next DIY project for my Study room

Thanks!

Oh Jeez.... I will try to take a photo of the ward robe now. kind of messy LOL!!! My place isn't those picture perfect type.

I even have boxes at the top shelf for storage since EM store room is so tiny ......