Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rosicky

Hopefully Scandinavian

getting my parent's place ready for renov and I am looking at TB's LED! This looks like a good deal and thanks for sharing.

Which size and walt did u get in the end? I am not sure which size I should go for, if not I sure order first. lol.

am camping to see the final results! :D

Hi Luvalist, I went for the 12w 4 inches diameter. I went for 12w as I am afraid that TB lights are not as bright as stated, but this item proves me wrong.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Angellim, The varnishing is $580. Yes, they will sand the area with machine before varnishing, they will sand manually for those areas the machine cannot reach. Overall, I am pleasantly surprised by the results! :good:

One thing to caution is that it is v v v dusty!!!

Edited by Rosicky

5. Origami Light (for 3 bedrooms)

Brand: WeiMa

Link: http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=39103924822

Build Quality: 4/5

Brightness: 3/5

Value: 4/5

Verdict: Just Pass :unsure:

i really like this light. Nice design which makes it looks slimmer that it really was. Cool features, remote control to adjust brightness from 24-48W, also can adjust from warm-normal-cool white light. Build quality is good. Did not give a higher rating as I would like it to be brighter. Nonetheless, I like the warm light and the kids love the remote. Get a higher wattage one if u have a big room. Not really very cheap at RMB408 for the 52cm model, but u pay for the features and build quality.

gallery_82_551_42680.jpg

Thanks for replying!

Planning to do varnishing for current hse before renting out. It's look quite worn out after living for 13yrs.

Do you mind to share the contact?

New deliveries from taobao, my second order via Oops.sg.

Frozen Posters for my princess. :wub:

gallery_82_551_992074.jpg

Vintage 2-sided wall clock. :dribble:

gallery_82_551_88336.jpg

Eames Chair - variant with thick solid legs and cushioned seats. :sport-smiley-004:

gallery_82_551_114194.jpg

Edited by Rosicky

Hi ma5quer,

1. Assisted Ordering - Very fast, usually within 1 day after payment.

2. Shipment to Warehouse - Chinese couriers are quite efficient, if within Guangzhou area, usually within 1-3 days. Further states take up to 5 days

3. Packaging for shipment at warehouse - about 3 days

4. Shipment from Warehouse to doorsteps- about 10 days.

Eames Chair - variant with thick solid legs and cushioned seats. :sport-smiley-004:

gallery_82_551_114194.jpg

How much was this? Don't mind able to provide link so I can take a peep? :notti:

Thanks

Renovation completed, and all the taobao loots installed. Will share some of the completed pics of my house.

Piano Area

Plain and simple, with my taobao clock at the background.

gallery_82_551_1712101.jpg

gallery_82_551_208171.jpg

Study Room

Study area cordoned off the living using tempered glass. Flooring is supreme ac4 "Memento Oak". Ikea study tables and Taobao Eames chair.

gallery_82_551_147592.jpg

gallery_82_551_1533756.jpg

gallery_82_551_451494.jpg