Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
471Home

Need Help With My Curtains!

Hello!

I am preparing to move into my flat soon but i still can't find a good curtain maker with quality curtain and inexpensive pricing!

I got my old curtains from this Ang Mo Kio Factory last time but they closed already i think, i went down last time because of Money Thrift King that channel 8 show, very worth it one, but...

Been to a few shops and the quality of their so called "Europe" fabrics feels so different from the ones i have at home leh, the ones i had even after washing still feels so smooth and good, like the lady promised.

Help me please, not willing to settle for scammer products :/ anyone knows any really good quality curtain makers, preferably as cost saving as the money thrift king show one? :notti::notti:

Thank you so much!
Mdm Keong

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks GMC! :) But I found the aunty i was looking for from my neighbour, cause she also did her curtains with the aunty. The company called E-curtains, but their website is super old and untouched, never even update the website...

Turns out they actually had a new factory down at Bishan. She came my house to measure the windows and gave suggestion on many matters, but I had to go down to her factory to select the fabrics! But worthwhile cause there's so much more at the factory and she give me quotes as I chose, the china ones are usually bad but cheap, however she introduced me to this china fabric which is of really high quality, but the point is I thought it was europe fabric when i compared the fabric! But she told me it was from china and cheaper compared to the europe one :X

She's like the cheapest and harsh curtain maker i know, cause she nag at me that the curtain i had is the expensive one and less than 2 years old still can alter and save fabric cost if i really like them ): But I gave them away ):

But anyway! NEW CURTAINSSS!

Do head down to her factory if you're interested! Lip Hing Industrial Building, level 6, pink colour door one, very obvious. :good:

Thanks GMC! :) But I found the aunty i was looking for from my neighbour, cause she also did her curtains with the aunty. The company called E-curtains, but their website is super old and untouched, never even update the website...

Turns out they actually had a new factory down at Bishan. She came my house to measure the windows and gave suggestion on many matters, but I had to go down to her factory to select the fabrics! But worthwhile cause there's so much more at the factory and she give me quotes as I chose, the china ones are usually bad but cheap, however she introduced me to this china fabric which is of really high quality, but the point is I thought it was europe fabric when i compared the fabric! But she told me it was from china and cheaper compared to the europe one :X

She's like the cheapest and harsh curtain maker i know, cause she nag at me that the curtain i had is the expensive one and less than 2 years old still can alter and save fabric cost if i really like them ): But I gave them away ):

But anyway! NEW CURTAINSSS!

Do head down to her factory if you're interested! Lip Hing Industrial Building, level 6, pink colour door one, very obvious. :good:

Hi may I know how many rooms did you do curtains and the cost?

Hi may I know how many rooms did you do curtains and the cost?

I had my hall and 3 rooms quoted to me. Costs $1020 for night curtains from taiwan, $840 for night curtains from china and $530 for the day curtains from turkey. For the difference of $180 i chose the taiwan fabric, so total it cost me $1550.