Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Echng

Dining Table

I am sharing my experience with purchasing dining table for my new house.

We first started the search furniture search 2 month ago. Initially wanted to buy a glass table then considered wood table. A friend told us that dining tables are very important to a house as it reflects the stability of your career. He shared through an article that we should look at tables that are stable and sturdy.

After a while, we chanced upon a marble table with thick base on top. We finally found something we both like that is classic looking. However price was of major concern as we had spent quite a bit with purchasing the house.

Our final straw was to check out island marble works for a marble table. It was a pleasant surprise and we were very pleased. Not only was the price affordable, the marble was beautiful and custom made to our size and design. We were looking for a simple white marble table to match our furniture. Mr Barry Ho from island marble works was affable and friendly. He shared his designs with us, listened to what we like, and showed us numerous pictures of what he had done for his clients. He is very patient, and certainly knows a lot through his 40 yrs in this industry. I'm so glad to finally find the table that I really like, instead of settling for 2nd best due to budget. The service by Mr Ho is impeccable! We are so pleased.

I wish to share that I am in no way related to Mr Ho, except I'm a pleased customer. I'm so happy that I am willing to share with people that if you are looking at good quality marble, at a reasonable price (it is definitely not cheap) but with the quality for the luxurious feel, you can consider looking for Mr Ho.

I have not received the marble table as my house keys are not ready, will share that when we have officially moved in.

• Like 2

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Do you mind sharing with me the price you pay? what about the other quote is it a lot more expensive then Island marble works?

me also hunting for marble table with stool but different shop price varies.

For my furniture hunting, I searched from city area, sungei kadut, ubi, tai seng before committing. You may wish to look around then visit island marble if you like marble tables.

Price at island marble is definitely cheaper but dependent on the choice of marble/granite and if there are existing stock. Mr Ho can quote you based on yr preferred size and selected marble. I bought Italian bianco Carrara marble.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2014 at 8:38 PM, Echng said:

I am sharing my experience with purchasing dining table for my new house.

We first started the search furniture search 2 month ago. Initially wanted to buy a glass table then considered wood table. A friend told us that dining tables are very important to a house as it reflects the stability of your career. He shared through an article that we should look at tables that are stable and sturdy.

After a while, we chanced upon a marble table with thick base on top. We finally found something we both like that is classic looking. However price was of major concern as we had spent quite a bit with purchasing the house.

Our final straw was to check out island marble works for a marble table. It was a pleasant surprise and we were very pleased. Not only was the price affordable, the marble was beautiful and custom made to our size and design. We were looking for a simple white marble table to match our furniture. Mr Barry Ho from island marble works was affable and friendly. He shared his designs with us, listened to what we like, and showed us numerous pictures of what he had done for his clients. He is very patient, and certainly knows a lot through his 40 yrs in this industry. I'm so glad to finally find the table that I really like, instead of settling for 2nd best due to budget. The service by Mr Ho is impeccable! We are so pleased.

I wish to share that I am in no way related to Mr Ho, except I'm a pleased customer. I'm so happy that I am willing to share with people that if you are looking at good quality marble, at a reasonable price (it is definitely not cheap) but with the quality for the luxurious feel, you can consider looking for Mr Ho.

I have not received the marble table as my house keys are not ready, will share that when we have officially moved in.

Thanks for your post.  When I was looking for marble tables at various furniture malls, somehow we couldn't find one that we could decide upon.  After searching on google, I found this post.  After Mr Ho's patient sharing with us, we decided to get the dining and coffee tables from him for our new home.  Similarly, we are not affiliated with Mr Ho.  We are just happy customers who are pleased to share our experience with Island Marble Works.

We have received our table since the week of Christmas 2017.  We have been happy with our marble tables.  They look beautiful till now!  (Of course we cleaned it everyday.)

coffee table.jpeg

dining table.jpeg