Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Doris Chin

Executive Mansionette @ Bukit Gombak

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

HIPS contractor chasing to start Reno but I need to hack a door in the toilet, met up with 1st contractor to try to get it done ASAP! Contractor says 10days to get approval! Running out of time!

Today went to JB to look at lights and other furniture, but instead of doing the "real job", went and bought other stuff instead!

However, am satisfied with the trip as i ate lots of goodies and also bought this really cute looking glass cow bottle!

herevin-2_zps5e0381cc.jpg

Saw that the brand was herevin and checked out their website, lots of cute stuff! Unfortunately this seems to be turkey manufacturer, maybe i should go back to JB shop to look for them..

herevin-1_zpse3e2fd9f.jpg

Hi,

I am currently looking for contractor. Do you all have any reasonable and reliable contractor to share?

Pls pm me or email me at yvonne_nxl@hotmail.com. Thank lots

I am using a contractor for the hacking, recommended by a family member: Mr Lee, 9732 5645. He works pretty fast, came down to view and submitted docs almost immediately, but no idea yet in the workmanship. My family member who recommended him said he is good.

HDB worked really fast and approved the toilet door hacking within 3 days! On 4th day morning they called me! Kudos to Mr Liu from Bkt batok branch office!

Hacking will be done next mon by by contractor and HIPS will happen starting 18th!

Edited by DorisChin

Went to 2 shops:

BJ lighting & electrical

147 jln Bakawali 50

Tmn johor jaya

07-354 9939

And

Bath factory outlet sdn bhd

1, jln dedap 3, tmn johor jaya

016-2270781

The 2nd outlet is the one with many fans mounted. Recommend as they have both fans and bathroom stuff, shop is much bigger!

Edited by Doris Chin

The wall to the toilet was hacked and all debris removed within 2 hrs.. Wah really quick work by the contractor, now there is a big ugly hole.

According to my contractor, the HIPS contractor will settle everything nicely.. Keeping my fingers crossed that it's true!

My contractor was actually concerned that hdb will not approve the wall hacking, but actually I got the approval even faster than normal!

I suppose other home owners might also take opportunity to Reno after HIPS because the house is going to be a mess anyway.

In my case, was rather lucky as I got the house keys and HIPS happen within next month.