Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Doris Chin

Executive Mansionette @ Bukit Gombak

My taobao items are on the way! Unfortunately due to CNY not all items were purchased on time.

Heard that amcon will shut down in 2 days time for shipments, those who need to get them to ship out better do it soon.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Gave up on the Digital TV solution, seems like no good solution at the moment, going to just install 6 SCV points and hope for the best in 2 yrs time ($100/SCV point=$600, my heart so pain!)

Thanks! Gave up on digital TV as it seems to need an individual antenna for each TV! Means I need to get 6 individual ones.. Maybe once fully transition over, there might be better options, for now, it seems so limited.

Found an ice-cream shop, Beans&Cream, in a HDB shophouse along Bkt Batok West Ave 5 (near to Bkt Gombak MRT).. went and ate there a few mins ago and it was yummy!

According to the owner, they make their own ice-cream but he does not eat it :dancingqueen: , maybe that's the only way to stay in business LOL :notti:

IMG_2288_zpspbndxj5s.jpg

IMG_2286_zpsbtwmlbs7.jpg

IMG_2285_zpsd30jloec.jpg

And tada, last but not least; my banana ice cream with waffle (honestly, i did ask why it's not yellow but they said they add chocolate, hence it turns yam color) :good:

IMG_2287_zps8vnrgqek.jpg

Business was really brisk, at the time i was there of approx 15mins, they had like 10 customers! :sport-smiley-003:

The HIPS done included the main gate, but was informed by my contractor that it will not fit my new door opening (I had bought the recess area and created another wall).

Anyone interested to buy it over as it seems such a waste (it's almost new, was installed just 3 months back but we had not really used it)

New one will cost at least $300+, willing to let go at reasonable offers. PM me if interested!

gate_zpsz4ohon5k.jpg

PS: The door comes with my unit number already installed at the top right hand side, whoever buys it over will have to remove themselves..

Dear Suikoden, thanks for the compliment on the balcony tiles, I actually drew out the placement in ppt and passed it to my contractor - probably I am a control freak!

The specific layout probably caused more work for my poor contractor but he did not make any noise, said it's great for him as he does not need to have headache!

Work is slowly but surely starting after cny holidays. Yesterday met up with electrician and confirmed all the work to be done.. Hopefully things move fast from now on.

Amcon update: taobao shipment stuck at china custom as they wanted to check the containers?? Anyway, it seems will now be much delayed.. Thought I would get it this wk but no hope liao

Edited by Doris Chin

Today started the search for air con. Planning Mitsubishi starmex 3+2.. Very confusing when got the quotes as the suppliers quoted different size blowers and specs (copper tube size/ insulation ...) need to make sense of it!!

Edited by Doris Chin

Finally went with gain city. Only upgraded insulation. Installation was fast and I got the Malaysian team. Overall okay but they were slightly late (approx 30mins) and when I went to inspect, they actually installed the piping in the room when I thought I told them to install outside. Was upset but guess it's done already.. What to do now but accept..