Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yuooli9

Greek Inspired Beach Home In Woodlands

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

U are right! :D

Have already been looking at Taobao to see what are the things that we can buy. But I am still indecisive about which agent to choose from and how to calculate shipment costs.... :dunno:

You can check out OceanEleven Blog which he got a detailed write up

It's best to get the HDB contractor to remove it as it was their work. This will minimise any unforeseen arguments in the future. Although I don't think it's a very big deal, should be removed in no time.

Thanks for your suggestion! I think it is better to remove it too. will inform HDB when they call for us to collect the key. If not, I will see if I can just scrap it off myself. save the trouble.. :lol::lol:

My Hdb permit is approved! :sport-smiley-004:

Was checking the hdb website on Saturday and realised that it was already approved on Friday. Now we will wait for Alan to start the reno. :lol:

Finally bought my first item from Taobao!!!:lol: :lol:

spent a whole 8 hours surfing taobao website to select my lights, chatting with the sellers, exploring how to buy and how to make payment... I am so glad that it is done and I really felt a sense of satisfaction after it has been done. :P

These are what I have bought

light3_zpsa969c619.jpg

light2_zps9796e5c3.jpg

light1_zps3869e534.jpg

The above purchases are bought by myself, with Amcon as my forwarding agent.

I also bought a basin cabinet with a greece feel through 65daigou because the seller can only do 物流, ie. they only deliver item to a specific point. I am not sure if 65daigou is able to purchase for me but I just try my luck.

7372a2da-7a65-4490-bc4f-09be6ca4d850_zps

Edited by Yuooli9

Finally bought my first item from Taobao!!!:lol: :lol:

spent a whole 8 hours surfing taobao website to select my lights, chatting with the sellers, exploring how to buy and how to make payment... I am so glad that it is done and I really felt a sense of satisfaction after it has been done. :P

These are what I have bought

light3_zpsa969c619.jpg

light2_zps9796e5c3.jpg

light1_zps3869e534.jpg

The above purchases are bought by myself, with Amcon as my forwarding agent.

I also bought a basin cabinet with a greece feel through 65daigou because the seller can only do 物流, ie. they only deliver item to a specific point. I am not sure if 65daigou is able to purchase for me but I just try my luck.

7372a2da-7a65-4490-bc4f-09be6ca4d850_zps

Why not use Peeka for the basin cabinet? Your basin cabinet will most likely be packed flat. Peeka charges by the volume whereas 65Daigou charges by weight... hence i think Peeka is a better choice than 65Daigou in this sense.

Why not use Peeka for the basin cabinet? Your basin cabinet will most likely be packed flat. Peeka charges by the volume whereas 65Daigou charges by weight... hence i think Peeka is a better choice than 65Daigou in this sense.

:o I see. Thanks for sharing. 65Daigou has just returned me the payment as the seller did not response. Think I will try getting it through Peeka. :rolleyes:

:o I see. Thanks for sharing. 65Daigou has just returned me the payment as the seller did not response. Think I will try getting it through Peeka. :rolleyes:

I normally uses Peeka because my shipment contains lightings etc. Peeka will help its customers to check their items first to make sure the items are in good condition before repacking them to save on volume. So far, I am pretty pleased with Peeka's service! :)

• Like 1

Arch-shaped wall in bedroom 3

20140918_153438_zps528284b6.jpg

To prepare for brick wall

20140918_153316_zpsde914bb5.jpg

Had a shock when I entered the house today. din expect the reno to progress that fast... :lol:

Edited by Yuooli9

Bought a sink and tap from taobao today. They are exactly the same as the pics below but will be white in colour to match our theme. :dancingqueen:

sink_zps369f79d8.jpg

tap_zps8a96ca45.jpg

Edited by Yuooli9

• Like 1

More shopping on taobao

Bought the blue one for the 2 toilets

toiletlights_zpsb85b24bf.jpg

Light for kitchen

kitchenlight_zps70c082e8.jpg

Chandelier for dining area

Dininglight_zps6b33f7bf.jpg

Edited by Yuooli9