Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
warren1010

Looking For Contractor For My Bto Kitchen

Looking for Contractor for my 4 room BTO kitchen , I am looking at under $4k. I know is abit hard :jawdrop: but really don't have anymore money to do .My reno loan was rejected by all banks in Singapore.Right now only wanna reno my kitchen and move in asap. As for the rest of the reno works will do bit by bit once I save up enough money . Pls HELP

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Saw this company space art interior at my friends FB, they are having $3088 net promo for their 20feet kitchen (plus table top) . Maybe You can check it out .

Edited by WCH84

Hi doreamon,

I have a contractor on hand. Do you wabt to give it a try? My new home is being renovated by my contractor. I hope i am able to share this smile of mine to you too. :)

if the carpenter are unable to advise you a right configuration what is the point for paying without getting a right Kitchen cabinet?

Designer House provide free consultation & sketch for Kitchen that suit your need, optional choice of colour/ system & precise calculation"

2D drawings for size, 3D drawings for colour to let you understand the final result are given to you free before product fabrication"

Contact us at enquiry@designerhouse.com.sg Phone: 64811101 :good: