Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

Table Lamp Bulb Blows Off

Any kind soul can advise? I got a crystal table lamp. Originally using LED 3 watts but it's a little dim so I change to 9 watts. But after a week , it blows off. Now I cannot even replace the 3 watts bulb. It just won't light up.

This is the question

1. Is this due to the contact?

2. If so, any place I can sent for repair for a reasonable price.

I do not want to throw away this lamp as my wife like it so much. Any input will be appreciate! Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Could be the driver was meant for a 3 watt led but you use a 9 watt led which lead to the driver working 3x harder to light up the led. Thus, might be a driver failure problem.

It's a table lamp. So can this be repair with a reasonable cost? If not no choice must throw away le. A crystal table lamp, small type

Are you able to post pictures of the lamp holder and if possible, open up the unit to take a look at the inside?

It may be possible to just use a lamp with built in driver.

I recently went to SL Tower to get a table lamp and make enquiry with a shop. The owner recommend me a LED type. I was looking for florescent tube table lamp cos my LED lamp stop working after just 2 years. I mentioned it to the owner and he said that probably the driver is gone. He told me to bring to him and he change the driver. He's on the 3rd level. I got his card at home, let me know if you need it.

I recently went to SL Tower to get a table lamp and make enquiry with a shop. The owner recommend me a LED type. I was looking for florescent tube table lamp cos my LED lamp stop working after just 2 years. I mentioned it to the owner and he said that probably the driver is gone. He told me to bring to him and he change the driver. He's on the 3rd level. I got his card at home, let me know if you need it.

Hi thanks, just pm me.

Tried to send you a message but it says you cannot receive any. Not sure why, maybe I'm doing it wrong. Anyway, the information is below.

Hi-Tek Electronics Pte Ltd, #03-24, Sim Lim Tower, 6299 9378

email: hitek@singnet.com.sg

Let me know how much it cost. I may want to get my old lamp repair and use it in my office.

Tried to send you a message but it says you cannot receive any. Not sure why, maybe I'm doing it wrong. Anyway, the information is below. Hi-Tek Electronics Pte Ltd, #03-24, Sim Lim Tower, 6299 9378 email: hitek@singnet.com.sg Let me know how much it cost. I may want to get my old lamp repair and use it in my office.

just buy new lamp, lamps very cheap nowadays