Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DaddyWinter

Teeny Weeny 3-Room Bto Flat

The friendly electrician & the safety ladder I bought

20140929_114212.jpg

My Bomb Shelter Racks + LED light

Hi!!

Can I ask how much did you get the ladder for? Thinking of getting one also :)!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Date: 21 Oct 2014 [Reno progress: 70%] remaining: Plumbing works / Electrical works & MBR light installation / Final Painting touch-up and General washing

Carpentry is up, nothing fanciful for me. I kept my house simple but I am pleasantly impressed with the workmanship. Me and wifey love our fabricated furniture, we sort of change my mind during the laminates selection so there is certain colour contrast between my 3D drawing and the actual thing but overall we are 99% satisfied, well... actually 100% but I am leaving the 1% as room for improvement, nothing is perfect. Haha! Nonsense aside... here goes~~~~~~~

Our Favourite Shoe cabinet [settee yet to be installed]

20141021_160149.jpg

My itsby bitsy kitchen (table top + glass backing + induction hob + sink not up yet)

20141021_160346.jpg

20141021_160602.jpg

20141021_160442.jpg

My living room feature wall + tv console

20141021_160655.jpg

My Toshiba aircon [irrelevant to Carpentry though]

20141021_161417.jpg

Edited by DaddyWinter

Carpentry works Part II

MBR TV Feature wall + simple console

20141021_161018.jpg

MBR Platform for my bed

20141021_161027.jpg

20141021_170546.jpg

MBR open-concept Wardrobe (cant take a full view LOL, cannot stand far enough)

20141021_170611.jpg

20141021_161011.jpg

20141021_160959.jpg

Edited by DaddyWinter

Your reno coming up great :)

I am still struck with finding the right ID/Con....costing seems to be on higher side though i never do much decorative items haha.

Looking good! Nice laminates choices!! Love the curve corners of your tv consoles, very human friendly. I used to stay in house with sharp corners furniture and it cause harm to all my family members.

simple13: yeah.. not easy, less our budget issue still need to find an I.D that we are comfortable with... plan carefully lo... focus your budget instead of diversifying for the whole home imo...

Looking good! Nice laminates choices!! Love the curve corners of your tv consoles, very human friendly. I used to stay in house with sharp corners furniture and it cause harm to all my family members.

oops, you don't mention I also never notice most of the furnitures are round edged, haha... but anyway before I move in, I intend to look around my home, for all the stuff with sharp edges, then buy those rubber to block them, making it more toddler friendly.. I have many friends with kids, don't want their children to be hurt when visiting me.. lol

Hi

PM me the main door holder thingy. Love your simple reno, so how much in total u pay? Reno+electrical work?

Thanks

PM you already... electrical work should be handover that time he will let me know.. But so far I only do some re-location of electrical point due to feature wall and also a strong AMP point for my built in oven.

I estimate the electrical works will not exceed $500 bah... So everything in my reno should be within $18k

PM you already... electrical work should be handover that time he will let me know.. But so far I only do some re-location of electrical point due to feature wall and also a strong AMP point for my built in oven.

I estimate the electrical works will not exceed $500 bah... So everything in my reno should be within $18k

Got it!! Thanks for the prompt reply. $18k is a good price!! What about both toilets? Any glass panel or vanity etc?

Got it!! Thanks for the prompt reply. $18k is a good price!! What about both toilets? Any glass panel or vanity etc?

Nope, no budget already... Wanted to get external contractor for glass shower screen but I got a 2yo toddler so I scared she knock onto it...

Then I wanted to get simple kerbs but scared she trip over it.. hahahahahh~ dilemma , then end up never do anything.

For vanity maybe I will just get a very simple one elsewhere and ask the plumber install for me~

Edited by DaddyWinter

Nope, no budget already... Wanted to get external contractor for glass shower screen but I got a 2yo toddler so I scared she knock onto it...

Then I wanted to get simple kerbs but scared she trip over it.. hahahahahh~ dilemma , then end up never do anything.

For vanity maybe I will just get a very simple one elsewhere and ask the plumber install for me~

Me too, tight budget Tabao is my Goddness of Mercy!! :)

Hi,

I am keen to obtain the contact for the door. PM me pls hazeltanww@gmail.com

Thanks.

20th Sept progress update

Sliding windows @ service yard is completed

Window grilles for whole house done

Main door holder done , love it! Main door is heavy and i don't like the idea of door stopper because the magnetic strength fades over time.. Adding a holder is the best solution! Will not affect your door alignment and such. Those who are interested in doing it replacing your current existing main-door v-arm into sliding arm you can PM me for contact. Very cheap compare to market & reliable chap to install it for you. (Made in Taiwan product) *p/s: not my friend, just find the chap service very good* My own simple video just to roughly illustrate how it works.

Window grilles & sliding window

1st layer of paint up