Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DaddyWinter

Teeny Weeny 3-Room Bto Flat

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

small updates... many things are installed in my unit today..

-Storage heater

-Kitchen sink

-Kitchen electrical switch for inbuilt oven / induction hob etc

-Wet works + installation of my ikea stuff (i.e. mirror , shampoo / towel holder etc)

-MBR downlights up with T5 lighting for my wardrobe side

-Installed digital peephole viewer, bought @ $120! cheap! (motion sensor video , big clear screen, night vision, come with 16gb SD card & batt) p/s: it is also a doorbell :D

-Modified my ft wall with T5 lights

Not many pics as the contractors are still working hard at my home before I leave....

Living room will be complete after my carpet arrive in 2 weeks time :D

20141025_184015.jpg

My digital peephole viewer (photo credit from my neighbour who bought it together with me)

Very easy and convenient to install, takes 30sec to take off your HDB peephole, and another 5-10mins to install the digital peephole.

Just 4 items

Camera / Screen / Bracket / Screw

10672081_10152865491860229_2141646154132

My modified FT wall

20141025_133520.jpg

Anticipating next Sat, Delivery of Fridge / Washing Machine & Microwave Oven / Roller blinds to be installed / Optic fibre to be installed / Kitchen Glass backing to be installed.. GOGO!

Edited by DaddyWinter

Ok updates on my installation....

My Taobao Sink & Tap

20141026_144443.jpg

20141026_144346.jpg

My Taobao Rainshower set

20141026_140037.jpg

My Joven Storage Heater (bought from Jerome)

20141026_140628.jpg

My Ikea Tower Hanger

20141026_144004.jpg

My Bidet Spray from HomeFix

20141026_151325.jpg

I m so envious too on your smooth reno progress and ready to move in soon.

May I know how much is your glass kitchen LED light and where you bought it? Thx!

Chococat: hahahah your home almost there too..give it a month or so :D renovation is a tedious yet enjoyable process.. now that it is almost done i am starting to get lazy cuz nothing much to look forward now haha! Oh..actually probably look forward to the moving in part.. haha

Wyx03_2002: my kitchen light is non led actually..my uncle gave it to me cux he bought extra for his home..my dining rm one looks similar and is led..cost me about $115 i remember.. installation is $8 .. buy from city warehouse at kaki bukit..

Simple13: i am using solid top surface..but i am liking it..seems solid enough :) i personally feel granite/quartz is a luxury good..more like a want n not really a need.. haha.. but if aft a few years the surface become uglier or full of scratches then maybe i will save up for a quartz ..

Gonna be the end of my update soon as renovation is done and pending for handover.

However I had a few delivery items which make my house more complete, so might as well share it.

"Fabricate" a toilet seat for my baby, prepare her for toilet training.

20141101_100354.jpg

My Queen Size Hotel Bed (From Tilam King, super comfortable after putting up the linen set!)

20141101_133829.jpg

2 Actual vs 3D drawing review

Shoecabinetactualvs3d.jpg

MBRactualvs3d.jpg

Hi,

The toddler toilet seat looks interesting. Where did you buy it?

Gonna be the end of my update soon as renovation is done and pending for handover.

However I had a few delivery items which make my house more complete, so might as well share it.

"Fabricate" a toilet seat for my baby, prepare her for toilet training.

20141101_100354.jpg

My Queen Size Hotel Bed (From Tilam King, super comfortable after putting up the linen set!)

20141101_133829.jpg

2 Actual vs 3D drawing review

Shoecabinetactualvs3d.jpg

MBRactualvs3d.jpg

That baby training seat looks interesting! Now the kids don't even need help to get to the seat. :D

You might wanna consider slim window grilles! I think it looks really sleek and neat!

slim-window-grilles4.jpg

slim-window-grilles5.jpg

Hi,

The toddler toilet seat looks interesting. Where did you buy it?

Hello, it is from Taobao http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.5.0.0.3oIbzW&id=26847408776&_u=61odgh7476eb

Give u the link in case you interested to get it too..

That baby training seat looks interesting! Now the kids don't even need help to get to the seat. :D

You might wanna consider slim window grilles! I think it looks really sleek and neat!

slim-window-grilles4.jpg

slim-window-grilles5.jpg

Nice grills :)